Free Photoshopping.

Well I'm re-opening this thread to let everyone know that I have fixed my media production computer.

Now, the last thread only offered signature work. This one includes, EVERYTHING involved with Photoshop.

*(Banners, Signatures, Large pieces, small edits, Vinyls, logos, ETC.)

IMPORTANT

-I don't really care about credit for any of my work. I just see this as free training.

-I don't claim to be a professional at this.. I can't completely manipulate something, but I can try.

-If you're unhappy with what I made you, make a NEW post asking with what you want different, or I'll start from scratch again.

-The rule is first come, first serve. I'll do all posts in this thread first, then PM's last.

On to The Good Stuff

BE SURE TO INCLUDE

-Vectors, images, logos.. WHATEVER you want included in the final product. I don't really want to go searching Google for the perfect one. (Plus it helps me get what YOU want.)

-Colors styles. (Red/black, Green/yellow/white, whatever.

Previews

168z7uh.png

2repbme.png

209gadj.png

fjgj1x.png

2gsjq7q.png

301zqy1.png

29dy936.png

vo05s7.png

n67w36.png

4vlqpi.png

2aaddlx.png

o75yyt.png

2j0fuyr.png

selpxy.png

54vi9d.png

2nt5hh.png

BS, no more images allowed. Hahah

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey i want chapo123 on a banner with a fi btl dust cap or sub doesnt matter. colors dont matter either. just a logo with my name and anything fi around it would be nice. and a nissan logo would be sick. and put knukonceptz logo in there to. anything works. pioneer logo too please :) again idc about the color.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

anything works for me man. im not picky at all. its free :) and btw his looks sick

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

hey mate, hows about you try one for me :)

I would make one but i haven't reinstalled PS since i Reinstalled Win7

Lets try the name: Spitfire2k6 (all together)

emm, some carbon fibre, try and keep it mostly colourless but a nice highlight could be nice other than that lets the creative juices flow mate, looking forward to see what you come up with.

cheers

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

SO SICK THANKS MAN..!

1j1450.png

Archived