Not even. He did tap. He admitted he tapped. If he didn't tap he woulda been in the refs face cussin him out about it. And the whole time sonnen was on top of silva he was like patting his face which is why silva wasnt defending himself cuz there was no point lol. nuthin worth stopping the fight over. Silva pulled it out. Definetly definetly should be a Silva v Sonnen 2.

please she me where he admitted to tapping. he didnt deny it because he didnt need to make any excuses or look like a little girl. all the drama he could have started wouldnt have changed the refs call. he can get a second chance. look through all the slowmos and please show me where you see two taps. last i checked tapping once didnt count as tapping out.

silva got owned all 5 rounds and sadly his performance spoke volumes about the garra brothers. which was what sonnen really wanted to do anyways. i loved rounds one and two where he tried pulling the same shit he did in all his other rounds like leaving his face open to draw in his opponent and wow, sure did backfire, lol. also how he was talking about his sore ribs and the doctor saying he shouldnt fight. sonnen wasnt crying about his cut nose from his last fight.

either way...the controversy wont change the outcome of whats already passed...sucks...was really looking for someone to knock silva off of his horse, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Silvas wack,...and his fights are wack.

eventually, someone thats not retarded enough to fight his fight will crush that fool.

skyscrappers fight was way more entertaining, and that guys a lop

On the silvia part :good:

Skyscrapper i thought was gonna loose but that busted lip gave him the extra energy to beat some ass, he even got a few shots after he knocked him out :woot: "and thats for the busted lip"

Not even. He did tap. He admitted he tapped. If he didn't tap he woulda been in the refs face cussin him out about it. And the whole time sonnen was on top of silva he was like patting his face which is why silva wasnt defending himself cuz there was no point lol. nuthin worth stopping the fight over. Silva pulled it out. Definetly definetly should be a Silva v Sonnen 2.

He never admitted to tapping. And like TeamHT said, fighting about the "tap" would have just made him look bad. He won that fight in my eye, since he did just about everything he said he was gonna do in that fight.

Silva has just kept losing respect from me and a lot of other people in his last fights, even in this one. He luckily won, BUT HE WAS STILL, MAKING EXCUSES. He said his ribs were broken, but not once did he jump real good when Sonnen was taking some big shots at his rib area and he was having no troublke breathing after those big shots so I really doubt his excuse was true. If they were broken the fight would have ended cuz of them, like in the Guida fight.

please she me where he admitted to tapping. he didnt deny it because he didnt need to make any excuses or look like a little girl. all the drama he could have started wouldnt have changed the refs call. he can get a second chance. look through all the slowmos and please show me where you see two taps. last i checked tapping once didnt count as tapping out.

silva got owned all 5 rounds and sadly his performance spoke volumes about the garra brothers. which was what sonnen really wanted to do anyways. i loved rounds one and two where he tried pulling the same shit he did in all his other rounds like leaving his face open to draw in his opponent and wow, sure did backfire, lol. also how he was talking about his sore ribs and the doctor saying he shouldnt fight. sonnen wasnt crying about his cut nose from his last fight.

either way...the controversy wont change the outcome of whats already passed...sucks...was really looking for someone to knock silva off of his horse, lol

X2 on the tapping incident and about not bitching about it.

What they called a tap looked to me like Sonned working on getting out still, cuz if you kept watching he pushed off Silva's leg right after and got loose. Why would he tap when he was working the escape to perfection. Even Silva knew Sonnen was gonna get loose, that's why he transitioned into a leglock attempt, EVEN AFTER THE FIGHT.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

@berto...why would his ribs being sore or broken have ended the fight..not all the fighters in UFC are pussies like anjos...Cro Cop broke his jaw and kept fighting his last fight..Remember Tim Sylivia...His forearm was broken in an armbar and knocked the dude out with his other hand..Or in WEC Faber broke his hands and kept fighting..You are just a hater on Silva like everyone else..you support the nut rubbing that wrestlers only know how to do..jiu-jitsu means "way of yeilding"..thats why it seems like they are gettin owned, yet they come out as the winner...and most of sonnens punches were rabbit punches..my fart would hit you harder..chuuuuch

YEP. but its funny....they show the replays to show him tapping....and anyone with vision can see ONE TAP. i was like awwwww mann.....

but i felt like even the announcers were on silvas jock. i got pretty annoyed when they said, he just tried the triangle...AND IT WORKED! um...he tried multiple times...and failed. which was sad since sonnen OWNED him on the ground. even in the first rounds when he thought he could play with sonnen the way he did other fights. his face looked so funny taking those hits. he must have been thinking, shit, wrong move, this white boy can hit, lol

@berto...why would his ribs being sore or broken have ended the fight..not all the fighters in UFC are pussies like anjos...Cro Cop broke his jaw and kept fighting his last fight..Remember Tim Sylivia...His forearm was broken in an armbar and knocked the dude out with his other hand..Or in WEC Faber broke his hands and kept fighting..You are just a hater on Silva like everyone else..you support the nut rubbing that wrestlers only know how to do..jiu-jitsu means "way of yeilding"..thats why it seems like they are gettin owned, yet they come out as the winner...and most of sonnens punches were rabbit punches..my fart would hit you harder..chuuuuch

i think you might need to reread his comment and try some comprehension. he didnt say quit, he said jump. as in...if you have ribs that are so sore a doctor said not to fight, and someone is hitting your ribs, wouldnt you show some pain? something would show, but it didnt.

and jiujutsu is not about losing all the rounds and then getting a lucky triangle in the end. and is a silva nutrubber making fun of other nutrubbers? seems kind of hypocritical to me

Read what TeamHT said and re-read my post. I said jump, if something is so messed up and hurt that the doctor suggests you shouldn't fight then that means than any little bump or the little pressure on Sonnen being on him should have been bothering him, yet Silva showed no sign of pain. Sonnen landed some nasty shots to the ribs (both of them) and to the ab area and Silva didn't more any more that any other fighter with no broken ribs would have. And if you remember that Faber fight you're talking about, his broken hand was just hanging there. That was his KO and he was scared to even throw a jab with it, CUZ IT WAS BROKEN AND IT HURT.

Silva hater? I was actually a Silva admirer til he started treating UFC and MMA like a joke. I started not liking him because of how he was acting and we all know there are a lot of other fighter that would love to even have the chance to get in the ring and actually fight, like Sonnen. Silva's last few fight have made him look like a horrible champion..

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i love it, when the fight doesnt go your fighters way then you guys look for every excuse to why it didnt. the one tap tapout. a tap is a tap, if that was the case then why didnt you guys have a big uproar when fedor tapped to fabricio with "ONE TAP"

second as to why they didnt stop the fight when he wasnt defending himself, 1 the punches were not affecting him, 2 its a championship fight the refs let more stuff go. refer back to carwin vs lesnar

and silva may look bad those last fights b/c they dont give him any competition, sonnan was the best he has had since coming to the ufc and you see even that wasnt enough.

off that now i was so happy to see matt hughs make a nice comeback and quick win

and i was also so damn happy to see big country get his ass beat. i called that weeks ago. i give him credit, he took an ass-whooping and kept coming but im glad he got his ass beat, now Shane Carwin is gonna beat some fat off his belly and knock him out

Archived