i love it, when the fight doesnt go your fighters way then you guys look for every excuse to why it didnt. the one tap tapout. a tap is a tap, if that was the case then why didnt you guys have a big uproar when fedor tapped to fabricio with "ONE TAP"

second as to why they didnt stop the fight when he wasnt defending himself, 1 the punches were not affecting him, 2 its a championship fight the refs let more stuff go. refer back to carwin vs lesnar

and silva may look bad those last fights b/c they dont give him any competition, sonnan was the best he has had since coming to the ufc and you see even that wasnt enough.

off that now i was so happy to see matt hughs make a nice comeback and quick win

and i was also so damn happy to see big country get his ass beat. i called that weeks ago. i give him credit, he took an ass-whooping and kept coming but im glad he got his ass beat, now Shane Carwin is gonna beat some fat off his belly and knock him out

It would have been a little less contraversial if Sonnen wasn't already like half ways out of the triangle. Did you not see Silva give up on it and switch to a leglock?

It doesn't matter if they were hurting him or not, unanswered and undefended punches are always considered as a fighter being unable to continue the fight. And if you saw, those punches were getting him good since Silva's legs went out on him when he got caught the 1st round.

I think they did give him competition since I think most of them went to the judges. Why didn't he get KOs, tappouts, or ref stops?

And about the other fights, Hughs did an amazing job. Good to see big country lose but he showed how much heart he has by going all 3 rounds. Skyskraper (I think thays what they call him, forgot his name) had a badass comeback, to almost have the doctor stop the fight then come back and get a KO asap. And Guida is still a sav.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love it, when the fight doesnt go your fighters way then you guys look for every excuse to why it didnt. the one tap tapout. a tap is a tap, if that was the case then why didnt you guys have a big uproar when fedor tapped to fabricio with "ONE TAP"

second as to why they didnt stop the fight when he wasnt defending himself, 1 the punches were not affecting him, 2 its a championship fight the refs let more stuff go. refer back to carwin vs lesnar

and silva may look bad those last fights b/c they dont give him any competition, sonnan was the best he has had since coming to the ufc and you see even that wasnt enough.

off that now i was so happy to see matt hughs make a nice comeback and quick win

and i was also so damn happy to see big country get his ass beat. i called that weeks ago. i give him credit, he took an ass-whooping and kept coming but im glad he got his ass beat, now Shane Carwin is gonna beat some fat off his belly and knock him out

Took the words right out of my mouth , A tap is a tap . Me and some friends watched it over and over . And another thing that proves it is that he really didnt fight the ref about it , this is sonnen we are talking about we all know this is a out spoken guy. So he didnt cause he knew he tapped to.

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

It doesn't matter if they were hurting him or not, unanswered and undefended punches are always considered as a fighter being unable to continue the fight. And if you saw, those punches were getting him good since Silva's legs went out on him when he got caught the 1st round.

I think they did give him competition since I think most of them went to the judges. Why didn't he get KOs, tappouts, or ref stops?

like i said in championship fights theres more flexibility to stopping it

and competition, you said most went to the judges, are you talking about the same anderson silva who fought last night. since his debut in UFC he has only had 2 fights go to decision and we know the one againt damian maia only went there cuz dana white told silva his fights need to last longer so he jumped around the ring the whole time. previous to that his only UFC fight to go outside of the second round was against Thales Leites that silva easily won b decision

out of 12 fights 3 went past the 2nd round, 1 injury early in the 3rd stopped the fight silva won. sonnan was his only competion in 12 fights

lol im sayin dudes a beast

i cant even imagine how sonnen feels ... fuckin sucks for him

roy nelson is pathetic ... cant stand him he could barely beat kimbo if he wouldnt hav sat on him

right as im giving up on silva it happens it was beasty lol ... and before the fight i was like who is sonnen and why is he talking all this bs but he definetly earned alot of respect with that fight

the fight was bullshit.

sonnen won the fight which could have been stopped in any of the 4 rounds from silvas lack of defending himself.

brock lesnar won with those little rabbit punches because the other guy wasnt defending himself.

sonnen pounded his face for 4 1/2 rounds.

otherwise there was awesome fights on the card.

I have to desagree silva had almost no damage to his face. To me some of the hits were good shots but most looked like they had nothing on them , Just enough to look good.

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

IT LBS

the fight was bullshit.

sonnen won the fight which could have been stopped in any of the 4 rounds from silvas lack of defending himself.

brock lesnar won with those little rabbit punches because the other guy wasnt defending himself.

sonnen pounded his face for 4 1/2 rounds.

otherwise there was awesome fights on the card.

So are you saying that Stefan Struve should have lost since Christian Morecraft beat his ass most of the fight then pulled out the TKO ?? Because that fight was the same way but with a TKO and not a Submission .

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

IT LBS

Took the words right out of my mouth , A tap is a tap . Me and some friends watched it over and over . And another thing that proves it is that he really didnt fight the ref about it , this is sonnen we are talking about we all know this is a out spoken guy. So he didnt cause he knew he tapped to.

He didn't argue cuz there was no point to it. He is gonna get a rematch so he'll get to work Silva again and take the title he should have gotten last night.

like i said in championship fights theres more flexibility to stopping it

and competition, you said most went to the judges, are you talking about the same anderson silva who fought last night. since his debut in UFC he has only had 2 fights go to decision and we know the one againt damian maia only went there cuz dana white told silva his fights need to last longer so he jumped around the ring the whole time. previous to that his only UFC fight to go outside of the second round was against Thales Leites that silva easily won b decision

out of 12 fights 3 went past the 2nd round, 1 injury early in the 3rd stopped the fight silva won. sonnan was his only competion in 12 fights

Dana didn't say they needed to last longer, he said to have more exciting fights.

And what did you think about the whole Silva gave up on the triangle and transitioned into a leglock cuz even he knew Sonnen was already loose?

Just want to know since I've said it a couple time and you don't seem to have an opinion about it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

So are you saying that Stefan Struve should have lost since Christian Morecraft beat his ass most of the fight the pulled out the TKO ?? Because that fight was the same way but with a TKO and not a Submission .

Struve KOd Morecraft.

Silva caught Sonnen in a triangle that Sonnen was already half ways out of.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Yeah very big bold letter....ummmm, THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived