maybe you would like to go back and watch the fight again. sonnan tapped, the ref steps in to break it up, sonnan had his legs wrapped around silva. sonnan tried to jump up after and silva just held onto his arm.

heres a video link if you wanna watch it again

http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen-video-ufc-117/#more-13102

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not what should have happend its what happend . That the end of the night he tapped .

http://www.sherdog.c...m-UFC-117-26180

Dont get me wrong I wanted to see silva lose to but he pulled it out at the end.

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

maybe you would like to go back and watch the fight again. sonnan tapped, the ref steps in to break it up, sonnan had his legs wrapped around silva. sonnan tried to jump up after and silva just held onto his arm.

Sonnen had his legs wrapped around Silva cuz that's the only way to escape a triangle. Put your legs over the fighters body, pull your upper body, push the other fighters legs away ( where the ref called the tap), while holding the fighter down with your legs. Just like Sonnen was doing.

Silva tried transitioning to a leglock.

heres a video link if you wanna watch it again

http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen-video-ufc-117/#more-13102

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Its not what should have happend its what happend . That the end of the night he tapped .

http://www.sherdog.c...m-UFC-117-26180

Dont get me wrong I wanted to see silva lose to but he pulled it out at the end.

truth. silve got worked but did get the W and walked away chmp still. i def see a rematch in the future. out of all the people that fought silva i think sonnen can and will

watch the damn fight, he didnt try to transition to a leg lock, he held his arm after everything was done, he didnt try anything with sonnans leg

watch the damn fight, he didnt try to transition to a leg lock, he held his arm after everything was done, he didnt try anything with sonnans leg

Lol

Relax. I guess you can think that.

But Sonne/Silva 2 is gonna come pretty soon so next time Silva gets worked he's gonna get his belt taken.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

that fight probably wont happen for another 8-10 months

Yeah, but that's somwhat soon for a fighter.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Lol

Relax. I guess you can think that.

But Sonne/Silva 2 is gonna come pretty soon so next time Silva gets worked he's gonna get his belt taken.

I don't see that happening again. I see Silva going back and working on his ground and pound, and reversals a lot more. Silva had a whole wealth of knowledge from this fight. What did Sonnen learn? Nothing. He was doing all the fighting. I agree Sonnen is a badass fighter, but his trash talking got to him. A fight isn't over until the fat lady sings. A lot of the shots Silva took to the face, wern't shit to him. He took a 23 minute beating, and then found his chance, and won. Simple as that. Silva vs Sonnen 2 will be much different. You can count on that.. It won't be a 5 round, ground and pound.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

I don't see that happening again. I see Silva going back and working on his ground and pound, and reversals a lot more. Silva had a whole wealth of knowledge from this fight. What did Sonnen learn? Nothing. He was doing all the fighting. I agree Sonnen is a badass fighter, but his trash talking got to him. A fight isn't over until the fat lady sings. A lot of the shots Silva took to the face, wern't shit to him. He took a 23 minute beating, and then found his chance, and won. Simple as that. Silva vs Sonnen 2 will be much different. You can count on that.. It won't be a 5 round, ground and pound.

Can you say wrestling champ and olimpic wrestling alternate? I think Silva is going to need a lot of excuses so the fight will get pushed back to have enough time to be at Sonnen's wrestling level, or to a point where he can reverse Sonnen's wrestling game.

Yeah, maybe this next time the ref will actually stop the fight when he's supposed to and not when he sees a ghost tap. So I guess I can say I agree with you that it won't be a 5 round ground and pound, maybe just 3 rounds until ref stoppage this time. Sonnen will work Silva over and over again.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived