You know what was going through sonnens head at the moment he tapped? Oh shit this is about to get broke? How many of you guys saying this is a bullshit fight have ever tried something of that nature? Its not easy and it takes one wrong move. Silva sat back and exploited the one mistake. Did he get pounded on for the entire fight? sure did but digging down deep and coming up with what it takes to get a win is what seperates the good from the great.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I thought that the fight could have been stopped at one point or another, but normally you hear the ref give a warning to " defend yourself or im gonna stop it" and i diddnt hear that once. So seems as the ref diddnt think that the fight needed to be stopped. From what i saw, Sonnen tapped, bottom line. I thought when he had a fight with Paulo Fihlo the first time, he also had a controversial verbal tap as well. I'm a Silva fan and was happy that he pulled it off.

Stefen Struve had one of the greatest comebacks ever, jon fitches fights are boring but he does get the job done. Not a fan of matt hughes, but was nice to see a long time champ to win ( even though he looked akward up until he finished the fight). Dos santos had hands, but needs to add something else to his arsenal if he wants to compete with the top of the division.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

You know what was going through sonnens head at the moment he tapped? Oh shit this is about to get broke? How many of you guys saying this is a bullshit fight have ever tried something of that nature? Its not easy and it takes one wrong move. Silva sat back and exploited the one mistake. Did he get pounded on for the entire fight? sure did but digging down deep and coming up with what it takes to get a win is what seperates the good from the great.

You don't really know what you're talking about do you? "Oh shit this is about to get broke?" You do know that Silva caught Sonnen in a Triangle CHOKE! Right?

Just watch the fight again and pay close attention right after the ref says Sonnen tapped. You'll see that both Sonnen and Silva look at the ref like WTF are you doing, then a few seconds later Silva realises that the ref gave him the win so he goes into acting mode to convinve everyone he knew what was going on.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

• 1 month later...

Archived