How To: Get every last strand of wire in that terminal

yeah kinda... but you still get what you pay for... you just pay a lil extra..lol... i got a good deal that i couldnt pass up... suber flexible though... going from klmx to hpm was one of the greatest experiences... i can curl the HPM around my finger like 3 times without any trouble

also... the hpm keeps its round shape when you bend it.... where the klmx tries to flatten out

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I do the same thing but with a zip tie, I believe I got it from Boon on a post here like a year and a half ago.....

And yes for Knu 1/0 get 2/0 lugs LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yeah kinda... but you still get what you pay for... you just pay a lil extra..lol... i got a good deal that i couldnt pass up... suber flexible though... going from klmx to hpm was one of the greatest experiences... i can curl the HPM around my finger like 3 times without any trouble

also... the hpm keeps its round shape when you bend it.... where the klmx tries to flatten out

Yeah, RF seems to be super flexible too

I do the same thing but with a zip tie, I believe I got it from Boon on a post here like a year and a half ago.....

And yes for Knu 1/0 get 2/0 lugs LOL.

Haha, and i was not on this site that long ago i think cuz ima :noob:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

This

lol it really is funny how often you and i agree.

Guys, i'm not telling anyone this is the only way to do it, i'm just presenting an alternative.

no worries man. im not saying its a bad idea at all. i just think its amusing that there is a method for something i have never had a problem with.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

no worries man. im not saying its a bad idea at all. i just think its amusing that there is a method for something i have never had a problem with.

:drinks: Well this is the first time i ever used 0 gauge (first time seeing it too) and the frayed stuff kills me haha

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

My hyperflex wouldn't fit my standard copper lugs , I have to split the ring terminals apart then re-crimp them and solder... no wires stick out that way.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

My hyperflex wouldn't fit my standard copper lugs , I have to split the ring terminals apart then re-crimp them and solder... no wires stick out that way.

I thought about doing that, but this turned out easier and worked so i was happy.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

:drinks: Well this is the first time i ever used 0 gauge (first time seeing it too) and the frayed stuff kills me haha

thats some good inventive thinking to come up with that your 1st time. now try to turn the terminal upside down and heat up the solder you wrapped around the wire and get it to flow into the terminal while pushing the wire into place. now that would impress me. shit i might even try it next time.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived