How To: Get every last strand of wire in that terminal

i just put the wire in the hole lol. i can usually get all of it in pretty easily. sometimes one or 2 strands come out. just use your fingers to squeeze it all together.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

damn I didnt think of that man. I usually take a piece electrical tape and wrap it around the bottom, right above the cut line. then slip the terminal on and take off the tape....but its more surface area and this would work much better :good:

Thanks! :drinks:

that great man, i thought that shit only bothered me :pardon:

ill have to use that next time, thanks for the idea

Haha yeah man the first terminal i did had one strand out and it killed me :pardon:

i just put the wire in the hole lol. i can usually get all of it in pretty easily. sometimes one or 2 strands come out. just use your fingers to squeeze it all together.

Doing this is a lil more time consuming but so easy its a joke, its not like you gatta go outta your way for materials ya know?

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

good man! i have always been bugged by this but then end up crimping wires rather than soldering so some strands make their was out during that process too so it stops bothering me soon as I'm done. Gonna do this when I step up to some bigger wire tho. When I get my car back I will for sure try this when I upgrade my 4 gauge to 1/0

keep it up man :good:

gonna take a look over at the mitsu later today. anything good?

TY

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

great post. def needs to be stickied

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yea same but the Knu wire can be a bitch, esp the klmx where its over-sized for the terminal.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yea same but the Knu wire can be a bitch, esp the klmx where its over-sized for the terminal.

i have first hand experience with this lol. 1/0 copper lugs DID NOT fit klmx 1/0 wire haha. i swear 2/0 wouldve been a snug fit...i ended up snipping quite a few strands off :(

Archived