• Big 12
  2. 2. Most over rated team?

• USC
    • Texas
    • Alabama
    • Ohio State
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigam
  3. 3. Who will win the national championship this season?

• USC
    • Ohio State
    • Michigan
    • LSU
    • Florida
    • Auburn
    • Boise State
  4. 4. Best rivalry in colledge football?

• Ohio State vs. Michigan
    • USC vs. CAL
    • LSU vs. Arkansas
    • LSU vs Alabama (Les Miles vs. Nic Saban)
    • Texas vs. Oklahoma
  5. 5. Which coach do you enjoy watching lose the most?

• Pete Carol
    • Bob Stoops
    • Nic Saban
    • Charley Weis
    • Bobby Bowden
    • Ervin Mier

Geaux Tigers!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tickets to the following games:

2 tix for LSU vs Tulane (Super Dome)

4 tix for LSU vs Ole Miss (Oxford Miss)

2 tix for LSU vs Arkansas (Tiger Stadium)

I can probably get you tix for the Tulane game if you are interested. There are tons of tix on ebay also.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I just got this email from the LSU ticket office.

Posted Image

If anyone is interested in a set let me know asap. They will go really fast.

dj2q.jpg

1. I'm a georgia fan, we did good last year and now with our young QB having a year of experience, Mark Richt is gonna have a good team.

2. SEC is by far the hardest and best Confrence there is.

3. Alabama and Nic Saben are over rated for this year....all i hear(living in alabama) is alabama is gonna kick ass this year....I give Bama and Nic atleast a year before they bond and make that amazing team...

4. Rivals, I like to watch the UGA and Florida game, or Auburn and Alabama game....kinda hard to beat those rivals.

mountaindewif8.png

xboxuserbo7.png

yeah, the dogs are always tough. really tough @ home. Really really tough in the georgia dome for the sec championship! I think it will take a few games before people realize that Nic saban is a good coach, not God! He was brought in to bring talent back to the team. You will see improvement each year he is there. His recruiting is awesome! Look for bama to have a much more active defense this year. Saban loves the safety blitz! I just can't wait to see the Alabama vs. LSU game. Lots of emotion in that one.

dj2q.jpg

i'm a big bama fan,but as i stated earlier i don't think he is going to be that great this year.better than shula,yes.

6 or 7 games for the next couple of years.biggest problem here is everyone has to get over bear bryant.he was

great coach,but he's gone now.i believe nick saban will be a good coach for bama.from what i hear ,he's a very

tough coach.i pull for all the sec teams accept when they play bama...hahahaha.no hate here.its all for fun!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

^^^ AGREED

I support all the SEC teams as well. My team is LSU but I fully support the whole conference. There are so many good teams in the SEC that we are really our worst enemy when it comes to the BCS. It doesn't really matter what your team is ranked when you play an SEC team. Look what happened last year with USC vs. Arkansas, LSU vs. Ole Miss. There are a ton of great rivalry games within the conference. The BCS doesn't account for rivalry games. The BCS doesn't give extra points for winning a conference championship game. As I stated in a previous post, I think that all the conferences should have a conference championship game. It's really not fair that some conferences have to play an extra game for the conference championship & take the chance of losing, therefore getting knocked out of the BCS & other teams get to sit @ home & get an extra week of rest. That is the BS part of the BCS!

dj2q.jpg

Archived