and be hold!

CIMG0289.jpg

CIMG0291.jpg

CIMG0292.jpg

CIMG0293.jpg

CIMG0294.jpg

CIMG0295.jpg

CIMG0298.jpg

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

sexy sub, cant wait till you get alt and new amp ftw to push those beast :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

sexy sub, cant wait till you get alt and new amp ftw to push those beast :D

amp will most likly come first then the alt, i think i can deal with a lil voltage drop for now :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

amp will most likly come first then the alt, i think i can deal with a lil voltage drop for now :)

what amp you looking at? AQ 3500.1 would be nice, so you can have spare power for comps or demos.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

what amp you looking at? AQ 3500.1 would be nice, so you can have spare power for comps or demos.

its a daily, ill most likly end up walling it with 4 15s come next year, but for now i was either thinking that or a sundown 3k

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

i <3 those subs.

i know where there are 4 more waiting for you :)

ima need 2 more in like jan-feb :)

one thing i noticed when i pulled sub # 1 out is the coil where it starts or ends has poped up just a tad, anyway i can fix that without having to recone?

another thing is the spiders look diffrent, but the new sub also has a diffrent gasket on it, hoping its the same spider :/ rusty wanna chime in here? have you changed spiders recently? or within the past 6 months?

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Yo man that shit is looking legit!

ill be starting the box sunday, since my mom said she doesnt wanna go to this auction that day, and i cant find anyone to go to the TDH show with, my moms gunna help me too lmao gives me an extra set of hands

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

ill be starting the box sunday, since my mom said she doesnt wanna go to this auction that day, and i cant find anyone to go to the TDH show with, my moms gunna help me too lmao gives me an extra set of hands

That is ALWAYS a plus!!!

Archived