Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

and back at you.

lil bit of an update, thanks to nate being fast as shit with shipping, got my deadener yesterday, 100sq ft of fat mat, smells like dick before you put it on but its fine after that, have all my panels out + the headliner, i deadened my spare tire well with 2 layers, other then that its bare metal till tuesday when i get some stuff done, then sunday ill finish it, encloser has yet to be touched as of now, so slow slow progress right now, might get my amp soon tho :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

hmmmmm update time:) 3 layers of fat mat on the roof, 1 layer on the hatch as of now, dident really bother doing much else aside from the 2 layers in the spare tire well :) who wants pics? :peepwall:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

I wan pics! Or you get :ban2:

i just realized i still ahve ot put them on photo bucket, failllllllll gotta wait till tom. i need some sleep!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

yeah focker! pics

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

chillllllllllll:) thanks to my mom she had me running around, now i only have 15 minites to eat then i gotta go to work! so after 1030 ill have em up :) prommiiseee :peepwall:

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

chillllllllllll:) thanks to my mom she had me running around, now i only have 15 minites to eat then i gotta go to work! so after 1030 ill have em up :) prommiiseee :peepwall:

Bout damn time!

you tell mom to chill or im not coming over. :clapping:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you tell mom to chill or im not coming over. :clapping:

lmao smartass, called outta work today, manager was a dick about it but i need to catch up on sleep...anyways.....

CIMG0300.jpg

CIMG0308.jpg

CIMG0299.jpg

the hatch was done really half assed, ill do another layer sunday maybe

CIMG0302.jpg

the mess...CIMG0307.jpg

CIMG0306.jpg

anyways....i have a problem now

my voltage is being gay again....ill start my car and itll sit at 14.0 or 14.1 and will stay that way until i turn the music up ( no sub playing ) and itll drop to 13.8 which is normal...BUT ill turn my sub on and my voltage will start going nuts, from 13.8-13.4 then to 13.8 then to 13.2 then itll hover around 13.2....i checked the back and front battery when i noticed, the back was reading what the meter was reading which was low, so was the amp, but the front battery was fine, idk wtf is wrong any help?

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived