Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

How much port area are you running? I have a close to the same set up in a 98 grand cherokee. What was the frequency you hit the 148.3 with? I'm hoping my taxes come back soon so I can buy another AQ3500 and alternator. I havent metered yet and wont til spring but you gave me hopes on 50s!!! Clean install. A gasket is like 10 or 15 bucks I bought new ones for my woofers.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Nice, install sorry I'm on a phone, but do u have the link?

thanks man

How much port area are you running? I have a close to the same set up in a 98 grand cherokee. What was the frequency you hit the 148.3 with? I'm hoping my taxes come back soon so I can buy another AQ3500 and alternator. I havent metered yet and wont til spring but you gave me hopes on 50s!!! Clean install. A gasket is like 10 or 15 bucks I bought new ones for my woofers.

honestly, i have not a clue off the top of my head, i dident design the box, a fellow team member did for me, i have the box calc somewhere, and it could be cleaner lol alot of the wires are just thrown in there since its been to cold to do much, plus im outta terminals and have to solder the rest of them other then crimping them, but thanks man, and good luck on your 150! i prob could break it if i had the cash to get a new alt :/

edit: 56^2 inchs of port i believe

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

hows your voltage ?

sits around 14.0-14.5 drops to around 13.8 occasionally, full tilt i havent seen it drop below 12.4 wile revving to 2k rpm, pretty good stock alt i must say lol!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Could possibly gain a little more with a bigger port..

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Could possibly gain a little more with a bigger port..

that too lol, but ill save that for awile

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Nice numbers this build has come along way. Get a job so it can go further. :good: :good:

Thanks man, and yeah it has, im pretty proud lol, and shit tell me about it :peepwall:

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

My stock alt on my grand cherokee is pretty wicked to but I only drop to 13.5 at .5 ohm while revving to 2k also. Idling is not good at all. When my taxes come back I'll be buyin a DC Power alt and another AQ3500 possibly! Then I will post pics and vids of my build I need deadener badly!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

My stock alt on my grand cherokee is pretty wicked to but I only drop to 13.5 at .5 ohm while revving to 2k also. Idling is not good at all. When my taxes come back I'll be buyin a DC Power alt and another AQ3500 possibly! Then I will post pics and vids of my build I need deadener badly!

what years your cherokee? and shit i hope i get something decent when i get my taxes back lol, but the stock alt on mines 136amps, i dont seem to get to much voltage drop since i got an extra batt in the back but the low notes drop it low lol

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived