Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

It's the older style a 1998. I have two batteries in the back but sometime I'm gonna drop some cash on 5 XS 3100's, 4 for the back on one for under the hood! I love my Stingers they are holding up really well! I cant listen to mine very loud because my roof flexes and rattles so much it sounds like somethin is broke but hopefully damlifier pro will fix that! I wish you would closer I would love to exchange demos.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

It's the older style a 1998. I have two batteries in the back but sometime I'm gonna drop some cash on 5 XS 3100's, 4 for the back on one for under the hood! I love my Stingers they are holding up really well! I cant listen to mine very loud because my roof flexes and rattles so much it sounds like somethin is broke but hopefully damlifier pro will fix that! I wish you would closer I would love to exchange demos.

shit my roof goes nuts lol, itd prob sound better once i get my headliner back in, but with all this record breaking snow i cant do a damn thing right now, and true that man, if you ever in jersey hit me up

also a lil update, after realizing how high my subsonic filter was, my lows are NUTS now, only downside is my box flexs so damn much lol, only the bottem piece really, hence my box likes to walk itself on an angle -.- once i get a scope ill be able to fine fine fine tune everything to have it sounding alot better, damn AQ and its back assward settings >.>

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

new vid, sub please :)

Ride Along with Psyph Morrison- Like Us

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

no love for Psyph? fools!

also vote for me for SOTM!!!!!!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ALRIGHT! so i cant seem to dig up my old buildlog (was just bullshit) im starting a new one here, everything is FINISHED as of now, but then again whos EVER really finished? :) i plan to buy some 0g and a batt or 2 just to keep my voltage decent since right now i drop from 13.6-13 which isent to bad for a stock alt, anyways on to some pics, thell most likly be mixed up so yeah :D

so my build consists of a 15" DC Level 4 with level 5 coils.

4.0 cube box tuned to 38hz

Hifonics BXI 2010D

boxx2.jpg

calc.jpg

BOxdesign4.jpg

BOxdesign3.jpg

BOxdesign2.jpg

CIMG0184.jpg

CIMG0183.jpg

CIMG0182.jpg

CIMG0181.jpg

where can i get this program

ALRIGHT! so i cant seem to dig up my old buildlog (was just bullshit) im starting a new one here, everything is FINISHED as of now, but then again whos EVER really finished? :) i plan to buy some 0g and a batt or 2 just to keep my voltage decent since right now i drop from 13.6-13 which isent to bad for a stock alt, anyways on to some pics, thell most likly be mixed up so yeah :D

so my build consists of a 15" DC Level 4 with level 5 coils.

4.0 cube box tuned to 38hz

Hifonics BXI 2010D

boxx2.jpg

calc.jpg

BOxdesign4.jpg

BOxdesign3.jpg

BOxdesign2.jpg

CIMG0184.jpg

CIMG0183.jpg

CIMG0182.jpg

CIMG0181.jpg

where can i get this program

which program? the one to design the box?

grand cherokee alt ftw

true that! thing is pretty powerfull tbh

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

• 1 month later...

aside from the box being half ass screwed to the floor, nothings changed aside from a personal best of 148.7DB on the TL :)

camara really doesnt pick up as much flex as there is

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

welp, going for SOTM again, i need an alt baddddd, rewiring the subs sunday at the TDH show, then competing, hoping for a new personal best!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

new vid, sub please :)

Ride Along with Psyph Morrison- Like Us

welp, going for SOTM again, i need an alt baddddd, rewiring the subs sunday at the TDH show, then competing, hoping for a new personal best!

Good luck mane!!!

Subscribed!

Archived