Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

ive only had 1 15 in 4 cubes @ 38hz i think...it was pretty loud for what it was

Didn't you have (2) in 7 cubes which is about 3.5 each... how did they like that airspace. or could you tell a difference?

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

ive only had 1 15 in 4 cubes @ 38hz i think...it was pretty loud for what it was

Didn't you have (2) in 7 cubes which is about 3.5 each... how did they like that airspace. or could you tell a difference?

i feel like id be better off with 6 cubes with the power i have

amp gets here friday, alt gets here thursday, pics will be included ;)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

alts in full tilt i dont drop below 13volts! i sit at 13.9, i wish i could bump up the voltage a lil more but im not to sure how, i was told id be able to adjust it, but theres no dial to adjust it :(

amps here too, now i just need another....

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

so a lil update, 2 more 15" level 4s are here, just need to get recones for my current two so they match.

DC 3.5k is here, havent gotten around to putting that in yet

DD-1 is here! love that thing, havent really played around with it to much

last but not least my XS D2400 is here!

just need some bullshit stuff like speakers for the doors/pillers

some fuses/holders

some speaker wire

other then that i think im pretty set for school, rebuild should start octoberish!!!!!!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

thats awesome dude cant wait

me either dude

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so some small but good updates, im now a proud member of Team Deadly Hertz!

also have 2 2400s in, ones hoookeed up as of now, subs are here, still need recones :( other then that im looking pretty good for when i start building!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

• 1 month later...

so, little update, selinium mids are in the front doors ( 2 out of 4, 1 in each door) just to replace my coaxels that were there, sounds a bit better already, even being wired at 8ohm and me not having messed with the amp yet, recones are on order just waiting to pay them

somethings up with my ass end of the jeep, not sure what it is, theres a *sputtering* type sound coming from the rear, pulled the rear diff cover off and the gears looked fine, u joints are fine, so me and cherry are guessing the bareings, anywho...

wall is hopefully starting next week, i plan to have it done for the TDH show, im starting it here in school but i only have roughly a week-2 weeks to work on it....bad part, i still need a design, i sat here and tryed to work numbers but when the port comes around, the tuning, port area and all that crap i get mind fucked...my plan is to get it done for the TDH/Pulse show nov. 27th, but im not rushing this time around, i want it to look good, and be beaast.

still have to order 2 more selinium mids/super tweetss, i have the other 2 sets sitting here(1 pair of mids is already in), after that im just waiting on unemployment to buy my recones, then sell this damn AQ for my other dc 3.5k

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

what do you have the seleniums crossed at? how much thump is there??

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

• 3 weeks later...

what do you have the seleniums crossed at? how much thump is there??

idr off the top of my head, messed with em a little bit and they sound pretty damn good for being at 8ohm

im starting my doors when i get home from school next week, no way thell be ready for the TDH show though

im redoing my box right now, subs up port up, 6 cubes 30hz and alot of bracing lol, i am doing my false floor though

clamped my DC 3.5k doing 4900 earlier this week, i got a clamp of 4k on vid though, so noone will believe me about the 4900 lol

wall will be done at a later date, i dont have the money to do it right now so thats on hold

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived