Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

nope, i missed a picture, thats what its sopost to be

then again i might have put in the wrong number, i dident make the design somone on caco did, i just did that to double check it

Well the length you input is supposed to be measured down the middle of the port, the calculator calculates the actual length the port needs to be(physical length)..so i assume your box is tuned lower than 37hz because you made the port longer.

Edit: Lol if you didn't know, your ipod is shuffling, happens to me which is why I have to turn mine off while it plays :D

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the length you input is supposed to be measured down the middle of the port, the calculator calculates the actual length the port needs to be(physical length)..so i assume your box is tuned lower than 37hz because you made the port longer.

oh well sounds fine to me

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

oh well sounds fine to me

Yeah, sweet setup though..lower is better lol. I can't wait till I do something similar with a BTL 18" :D

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Yeah, sweet setup though..lower is better lol. I can't wait till I do something similar with a BTL 18" :D

yeah i plan to get another lvl 4 in about a 6 cube box and a bigger amp once i get money

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Looking at the calculator, isn't your physical length supposed to be 16.25" and not 21.25"?

i actully just realzied that it is infact wrong, it should be 22.25, BUT i dident follow that calc. i followed the cut out sheet so it SHOULD be tuned correctly, dont see where your getting 16.25 from but if you add up the outer and inner port walls it comes out to 22" 1/4"

also anyone have any idea which battery will fit under the hood of my jeep? its between kinetic/XS/or stinger/ or if anyone has a decent batt they know of for a decent price

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

bout that....

just finished editing it :) shit gets LOUD!

:good: :good: Nice!! bro, you got any deadener on there? not much rattle going on, i like that :) .

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

i actully just realzied that it is infact wrong, it should be 22.25, BUT i dident follow that calc. i followed the cut out sheet so it SHOULD be tuned correctly, dont see where your getting 16.25 from but if you add up the outer and inner port walls it comes out to 22" 1/4"

also anyone have any idea which battery will fit under the hood of my jeep? its between kinetic/XS/or stinger/ or if anyone has a decent batt they know of for a decent price

I stuck a D2700 under mine LOL I would not recommend it. I think the D3400 would fit perfect. If not then maybe just go with a D1200

:good: :good: Nice!! bro, you got any deadener on there? not much rattle going on, i like that :) .

nope not at all, theres quite a bit in the trunk area, once i get my new job i plan to get a box or 2, and thanks :drink40:

I stuck a D2700 under mine LOL I would not recommend it. I think the D3400 would fit perfect. If not then maybe just go with a D1200

alright, thanks man, i plan to push the batt off for a bit, i got a few bucks so i figured why not get a few feet of 0g to do the big 3 right and to get a run to my amp, 4g isent cutting it anymore :(

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Nice man... Coming through to so some love to a fellow jeep owner. Jeeps get loud... NUFF SAID! LOL!

For real man shit looks and sounds good.

Nice man... Coming through to so some love to a fellow jeep owner. Jeeps get loud... NUFF SAID! LOL!

For real man shit looks and sounds good.

haha fo real, i havent even put the bass knob past half yet lmao, not trying to go nuts on it just yet, not until i get my 0 gauge

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived