Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

haha fo real, i havent even put the bass knob past half yet lmao, not trying to go nuts on it just yet, not until i get my 0 gauge

Yea i know... Even with only 1000rms my shit gets loud. Im like damn. So you have no rattle for the most part?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea i know... Even with only 1000rms my shit gets loud. Im like damn. So you have no rattle for the most part?

not really honestly, not inside at least, my rear veiw and the back hatch cover is the only thing that shakes horribly, other then that its change :P, outside it sounds like a tin can when i hit the higher notes

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

not really honestly, not inside at least, my rear veiw and the back hatch cover is the only thing that shakes horribly, other then that its change :P, outside it sounds like a tin can when i hit the higher notes

Nice... Well my shit really dont rattle all that much... Suprising... The only thing that rattles in my jeep is the license plate and the map light :) lol

Nice... Well my shit really dont rattle all that much... Suprising... The only thing that rattles in my jeep is the license plate and the map light :) lol

exactly, itll fall apart before it rattles, using mr p as an example lmfao

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

:rofl:

bump for a few updates, bought the big 3 wires, should be here tom. or monday, bought a few fuse holders and terminals on darvex(they shipped the next morning :o) that should be here tom. or monday aswell, then i gotta find a new good grounding spot in the engine bay, and a new ground for my amps, since they like to shut off if someone sits there -.-

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

I love single sub setups hehe, sexy box dude, now you should get some TL time :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

That whole ipod shuffling thing can be shut off, because if it has a newer software on it. It shuffles because they have to where you can shuffle by shaking it. If you do want to shut it off go to settings and ipod and then there should be a shake to shuffle switch. lol

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

That whole ipod shuffling thing can be shut off, because if it has a newer software on it. It shuffles because they have to where you can shuffle by shaking it. If you do want to shut it off go to settings and ipod and then there should be a shake to shuffle switch. lol

yeah i know i figured that out afterwards lol, thanks for the tip tho,

got my big 3 today, just waiting on darvex to shit my fuse holders/fuses/and 0g lugs

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived