Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

alright so aside from me being extreamly pissed off to no end, since my friend decided NOT to fucking wake up after he promised me hed go with me to the TDH show in MD today, i was planning on competing but now i obv cant, fucking bullshit...

anyways, since my bday is tomarrow my mom agreed to buy me a Kinetic KHC 1400 for the back of my jeep, aswell as 50ft worth of trystar 1/0 welding wire, that should all be here this week sometime, which leaves me with my own money to get a new front batt eventually, so i plan to get shit done after school this week, since my first day is tuesday, and most likly finish up everything by the weekend, ill be doing 2 runs front to back batt, 1 neg 1 pos, then ground onto my spare tire well.

also im in the process of making a TL ACCESS thread, which will list who has a TL in what state as well as there zip/county, so check it out later today, ill be updating it reg.

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i got some money for my bday today, so i went to 6th Ave Electronics to snatch up a battery and a full spool of wire.

Stinger 1/0 HPM, gunna do 2 runs 1 neg, 1 pos, to the back batt

Kinetick HC 1400 for the back

the guy was really chill, we bullshitted of a bit, about what he had in his car (2 12 BTL's, and 2 RF t2000's) was funny as hell when he said he cracked the magnet on one of his subs lmfao, idk how but he did he showed me pics

got about 50$ off of everything, he only charged me for 40ft of wire since its my bday and he took like 15$ off the batt

im impataint so i wanted it now so it cost me a lil more but oh well

some picturessss

CIMG0252.jpg

CIMG0251.jpg

CIMG0250.jpg

CIMG0249.jpg

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Nice!

Happy bday man! :good:

thanks man!

and my plans thus far are as is....

2 runs of 0g front to back, all under the car

figure out how to cover the wiring

make an amp/batt rack

and clean up existing wiring

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

thanks man!

and my plans thus far are as is....

2 runs of 0g front to back, all under the car

figure out how to cover the wiring

make an amp/batt rack

and clean up existing wiring

NIce looks like we are both working on the heeps here soon

:yahoo::rofl::lol:

NIce looks like we are both working on the heeps here soon

:yahoo::rofl::lol:

might get it done this weekend hopefully, got school starting in the morning, and cant really do much after school, might cut the amp rack thats about it

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Started my amp rack /batt rack today looks like shit but oh well

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

alright so after my ex girlfriend decided to take a fucking sharpie to my decals today during school, i went BACK to where i bought my batt and wire to see if i could return it, they said no on the wire oh well....i starting throwing around OFC wire and KNU and he was lost as all shit lmao, BUT i did manage to get 80$ off the batt :) so i got what i woulda paid for it online, so im happy about that, the wire ill have to deal with but oh well

anyways, im in the process as i type this of ordering more terminals and fuse holders, anyone know a cheap place to get 0g terminals? and fuse holders/fuses? besides darvex?

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

alright so i just ordered my 0g and 4g terminals aswell as another holder/fuse from darvex, should be here by friday, i hope to have all the wire ran aswell as the amp rack in, ill be sure to take some pics as a progress

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived