Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, its up in the air as of now, from what it looks like id have around 23 cubes to play with, but id like to keep it under 20, im thinking 10 8's? or 4 15's, 3rd row walled in the jeep :) possibly getting my alt next week, gunna go with mechman most likly, unless kyle gets the 270 amp alts in before december

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

so, its up in the air as of now, from what it looks like id have around 23 cubes to play with, but id like to keep it under 20, im thinking 10 8's? or 4 15's, 3rd row walled in the jeep :) possibly getting my alt next week, gunna go with mechman most likly, unless kyle gets the 270 amp alts in before december

:D

now just to get more cash, i have 4 checks, and 3 hundo in the bank, one check is one i found from JUNE this morning from my old job for 166$ lmfao its void but i just gotta call there offices and get it reissused :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

now just to get more cash, i have 4 checks, and 3 hundo in the bank, one check is one i found from JUNE this morning from my old job for 166$ lmfao its void but i just gotta call there offices and get it reissused :)

How can you just leave checks uncashed.

Them mother fuckers would be in the bank the day i got it! :lol:

How can you just leave checks uncashed.

Them mother fuckers would be in the bank the day i got it! :lol:

well what happend was....i was fed up with my job so i ended up just leaving without telling anyone during my break one day, so they MAILED me the check, which btw wasent even sealed just taped closed....and it was unmarked ( no return addy ) and it ended up on the bottem of a giant pile of papers, so my mom found it this morning when she was looking for something lmao

and my other checks i havent had the time to go to the bank, its only like 300$ total i think

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

well what happend was....i was fed up with my job so i ended up just leaving without telling anyone during my break one day, so they MAILED me the check, which btw wasent even sealed just taped closed....and it was unmarked ( no return addy ) and it ended up on the bottem of a giant pile of papers, so my mom found it this morning when she was looking for something lmao

and my other checks i havent had the time to go to the bank, its only like 300$ total i think

$300 More then i have LOL!

good build so far, i would try the 8;s

thanks man

anyways, gunna order my alt this week, just gotta cash my checks, gunna be a mechman 270amp alt, should help alot..

so, i either plan on 3rd row walling, or 1 big ass box tuned to 30 either way, im up for any ideas at this point, i just emailed rob back about some quotes, since the dc 8's are outta stock for now might go a diffrent route unless there back by the time i get the cash for em, also plan on running a cresendo 3k or a sundown 3500 if i can find one cheap enough, before i get any of that tho i need to deaden, so once i get some ill post pics :) just plan on doing the doors and the hatch until i get a full weekend off once i end up buying the stuff

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived