Posted Image

Edited by bassboobs

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

1st off, if your a Texans fan... thanks for the scrimmage. next... OMG! Da Bears got a passing game... or @least we did on Saturday night! i hope that dam Rexy Grossman can stick with it this year... Rex came out and completed his 1st 8 passes! hell, we got a badass b/u QB also... 10 year brian griese completed his 1st 6 or 7 passes also. i dont need to say anything about Da Bears Defense, because you guys already know... :)

Edited by BURRITO
nope!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Well for me you can add GS Warriors and The Oakland A's.....but for now its "Raider Time". B)

I think you owe me homie. Since I know you will be at world finals, I think you can buy me a carne asada quesidilla and a brew and call it square B)

1st off, if your a Texans fan... thanks for the scrimmage. next... OMG! Da Bears got a passing game... or @least we did on Saturday night! i hope that dam Rexy Grossman can stick with it this year... Rex came out and completed his 1st 8 passes! hell, we got a badass b/u QB also... 10 year brian griese completed his 1st 6 or 7 passes also. i dont need to say anything about Da Bears Defense, because you guys already know... :)

you know they're gonna get tested opening weekend, you gotta travel to ole S.D. and see if you can Stop the Riening MVP

we should hang out and watch this game and have a brew or two or 5 or 6 ;)