I was with my ex-wife for 4 1/2 yrs before we got married, i left for the army and within a year of being married she was pregnant with someone else's kid and engaged. Trust me shit happens man, yes, it hurts, but believe me you will be a lot better person after this, might not seem like it now, but it will happen. You will be able to pick these people out easier, i know i can now.but like someone else said better to happen now then later, i'm not glad it happened, but i'm glad it happened after only a year of being married. but hey i got everything in the divorce, so that was a plus, and a good laugh in her face. not as good as what she could laugh at me about, but i was true and honest, and still got everything, so i couldn't complain to much at that point. Hang in there man, there's plenty of better woman out there than her, wouldn't take much to be a better person than that though. lol

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

What the fuck??? :trippy:

That is really messed up you were engaged with her and she got married with some other guy??? :bull: :bull:

Is that even legal? :pardon:

I really hop you can recover from this but there is always more fish in the pond. :drinks:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

That fucking whore!!! You know what i would do? i would tell her to have a last sexual meeting to say goodbye, i would tape a video with the cam hidden and i would cum on her hair, take that you fucking bitch, or, i would eat a lot before fucking her and i would fart or take a dump while she´s sucking your balls!!

haha sorry but i hate this kind of things, specially with good guys like you are, that´s why i´m single, i don´t trust any women, something like this would brake my world, not because of the love or something, but because of pride!!! Oh well, you are better without her, now start banging every chick that gets across your way bro!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

sorry to hear that man. just keep ur head up and you will be fine. you said you have a daughter and that is all you need right now just spend some quality time with her and have fun.

edit: damn fecupe lol thats just wrong man hahaha

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Thats so fucked up man

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Bobby shoot me a text if you need anything dude.

Lmfao @ fecupe! Dude I was gonna do that same thing minus farts and dump.

Edit: I was gonna send it to buddy too.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

sometimes when you grow up with someone and you get into a relationship with them you think this is goin to last she or he is the one statisticlly this is unfortunetly untrue as as you get older the odds of a marrige or relationship workin out get better but people change and some dont settle down or get there shit together till they are older ( some never do) you should focus on your military carreer and your daughter and the right girl will someday bam! be standing in front of you when your not lookin or trying :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived