Ok this will sound crazy to anyone who reads this and trust me because im living it right now. I had been with my fiancee for a year and half and engaged for 6 months of that but we have known each other since we were kids. Well for the last week or so my girl had changed by avoiding me and not textin me back etc. So around 10 am yesterday i finally get in touch with her and she says she was avoiding cuz she was scared to tell me that she might be pregnant and she didnt want to stress me out further with all that im dealing with right now. I was fuckin ecstatic and my day just lit up.

Then around 4 pm @ the time i was leaving to go home from work and i get a call back from her that she met some guy up in PA where she lives and fell in love with him and they are getting married next weekend.

So can anyone tell me why im not sure what emotion im supposed to feel right now. lol

I keep waiting to wake up from this nightmare cuz this type of shit only seems like something out of a movie or a really bad dream.

But on a totally positive note i go back to my recruiter's office to sign my papers for the Army next week

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn thats some fucked up shit right there. is it me or are women gettin crazier and crazier, shadier and shadier.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! what a down right dirty bitch. you guys are ENGAGED and shes getting MARRIED next weekend? so how long has she been talking and living with this other dude or WHOS BABY IS IS??? holy shit bro...i had to read this 3 times to make sure it was what i thought it said....this shit pisses me off

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

DNA my dude. I'd worry about that first and fore most. But then Again that may hurt you more then it will help.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Aint no way the baby is mine. I havent slept with my girl in almost a month. Which was the beginning of my skepticism.

Anyone see why suicide seemed like a hell of an option for a mere split second. Trust me im not going to do it but i mean God damn and i really dont think anyone can relate to this kind of situation in this manner and if there is someone who can then please step up and tell me lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Better to find out now she's a cheating whore than after 5-10 years of marriage. Focus on the military and find a new girl after basic. Make sure she can prove that baby is yours before giving her a dime.

This. You still have plenty of time to settle down, but first off you should get situated with your career and do that. It does suck but as OrionStang said, its better to have found out now then down the road when you're married and have to go through a divorce. Honestly she doesn't sound like she deserves anymore of your time. And next time don't get engaged so early, date for several years then consider it, whats the rush? I've been dating my gf for almost 3 years and I'm still not ready to be engaged, I want my career to be locked in and comfortable with my living before I would consider it. Just my .02 but sorry to hear. You're a better person then that so forget her and go enjoy being single for a little bit B)

Yea i hear you guys and i appreciate the input. I know this sounds really strange but im not torn up about it for some reason I mean hell yea it sucks cuz i loved the girl to death and everything and i will definitely miss her but fuck it. I got myself and my daughter to be worried bout now and that is all.

BTW i took the ring back from the bitch LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived