Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

i dont know what im doing tomorrow... still isnt done, the amps got painted yesterday and my painter dropped one this morning and chipped the paint and one of the kicker logos! so now he has to repaint both of them so the paint matches! and he might buy me new amp covers if he can find them!!

I dont care if it aint done man... I would rather see it in the middle of the build anyways... get to see how the shit is goin in... :yahoo:

PowerAcoustic headrest tv's?

looks good, x2 on not going the riced out route lol

Yep..they are

and thanks (i love compliments) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

whats your electrical like? i have the same car and my head lights would dim at 1000 wrms, and your running over 2000?!?

Do you have a HO alt?

no all i have is a extra battery (stinger sp800) and my lights dont dim at all i still have to do the big 3 and i have a second alt ill be putting in it

im prolly gonna get some hids or projectors but idk yet....i dont like smoked tails unless its a black or white car

and im talking any mod.....

Get those bullet hole stickers!!! Those are always cool!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

go with some HID's

Get those bullet hole stickers!!! Those are always cool!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

go with some HID's

HELL YEAH! IM FOR SURE GOING TO GET SOME AND IMMA GET ALL THE CHROME PIECES I CAN FOR MY CAR AT AUTOZONE WEATHER ITS MEANT FOR MY CAR OR NOT THE MORE THE BETTER!!! YAY YAY

HELL YEAH! IM FOR SURE GOING TO GET SOME AND IMMA GET ALL THE CHROME PIECES I CAN FOR MY CAR AT AUTOZONE WEATHER ITS MEANT FOR MY CAR OR NOT THE MORE THE BETTER!!! YAY YAY

Whats fucked up is people around here do that shit all the time!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Better yet as guy driving a chevy pickup and put a ford decal in the back window! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived