Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

PUT A V-TECH DECAL ON THE SIDE AND GAIN SOME HORSEPOWER!!!!! lol. Just kidding by the way. I like Civics. Definitely nice to drive and yours looks really good. Looks like you're headed in the right direction. Get some HIDs and some sound deadener for the whole car.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

PUT A V-TECH DECAL ON THE SIDE AND GAIN SOME HORSEPOWER!!!!! lol. Just kidding by the way. I like Civics. Definitely nice to drive and yours looks really good. Looks like you're headed in the right direction. Get some HIDs and some sound deadener for the whole car.

lol but yea im going to get sound deadner soon a guy at this shop said he wanted to trade me a 100 sq foot of dynomat for my old box so whenever i can get a truck to take it up there ill be getting some

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

NO the best was the other day me and my dad had to go to auto zone (worst auto place made) and get some oil and when we walked in the guy was like nice whip dude. my dad was like what?? and he was like im sorry i mean nice car sir and my dad was said thanks then when we went to checkout he was like is that a hemi and my dad said yea its the 6.1 srt8 and he was like oh yea i got an 03 but its just a 4 cylinder.... and i was like :orly3: lol hahahahah

but dude its like EVERY car around louisville is messed up i dont understand it!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol but yea im going to get sound deadner soon a guy at this shop said he wanted to trade me a 100 sq foot of dynomat for my old box so whenever i can get a truck to take it up there ill be getting some

I can bring up the truck and we can take it over there...

sounds good ill hit u up sometime this week about it

Alright man... Let me know... Try to do it in advance so i can be sure to have mom take her car that day.. :good:

Alright man... Let me know... Try to do it in advance so i can be sure to have mom take her car that day.. :good:

nope im going to wait till about 45 mins before i can go!! be there or be square!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

nope im going to wait till about 45 mins before i can go!! be there or be square!

alright... Shit strap that bitch to the top of the jeep!!!! LMFAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived