Sundown Audio

Will we be able to get the cooling ring/ spacer for the sa-10's?

1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors)

2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3

300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt

147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield

Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would these be fine on 1k rms daily?

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

well I've read people throw 1k rms to sa-12's so I'm going to assume that yes they can lol thx man

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

well I've read people throw 1k rms to sa-12's so I'm going to assume that yes they can lol thx man

Yeah they can take that, he just dosent want to say they do because he dont want some idiot puttin 1k to them in a shitty box and clippin the shit out of them and then freak out when they heat up or blow and say "WELL JACOB TOLD ME 1K WAS FINE FOR MY SA--12??!??!

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them