Sonic Electronix

If my sub amp has an output on it could I run that output to my mids highs amp RCA input? Or would the sub amps internal xover mess with the output signal to the mids highs amp?

Edited by I like kicker

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

You'll cut your RCA voltage in half since the amps are sharing the same signal. And also you'd lose a lot of control from your radio tuning wise since you won't be able to adjust the amp levels and not s bad thing but the amps xOver would have to do all of the filtering since the RCAs would have to be sending a full through signal

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

most the time, the rca output is a pass through and unaffected by the x-over settings

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

You'll cut your RCA voltage in half since the amps are sharing the same signal. And also you'd lose a lot of control from your radio tuning wise since you won't be able to adjust the amp levels and not s bad thing but the amps xOver would have to do all of the filtering since the RCAs would have to be sending a full through signal

you know, i hear this a lot but i dont understand how voltage is affected. seems to me it would be the same as the power wire off a battery, same voltage no mater how many wires you have.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

eh, i would but i dont have my half an RCA with me and its after midnight lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

we will see how bored i am tomorrow... well ok ill be very bored... we will see how lazy i am tomorrow