Youtube revenue sharing could earn you $300k

i unno how much he makes but dave off davids farm does the revenue shareing for a liveing and has made some good money out of it too

just make how to videos and shit and put em on it and see what happins, hell i wonder how much that dude perfect guy makes

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

So if YouTube is paying out millions of dollars a year to it's users, I wonder how much money they are taking in a year? Wait doesn't Google own YouTube now?

on another random internet money making note, the kid who started facebook is now worth over a billion dollars. I bet he's super happy he didn't take the million dollar offer google made him for the site when he first started it. If google offers you a million dollars for your website, you know something big is about to go down

Page impressions is just views. You get moar $$$ if people click ads ;) lol

No it isn't views, there is a separate number for views.

EDIT: Well I actually cannot say that it isn't for views but I have nearly 100,000 views and it says 5 page impressions and 0 clicks

I just had one of my videos accepted for revenue sharing and from what I've seen so far is about .29 for every click of a google ad and .01 for every 20 views

Don't know it could be different depending on what kind of videos you make

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

So if YouTube is paying out millions of dollars a year to it's users, I wonder how much money they are taking in a year?Wait doesn't Google own The Entire World yet?

Fixed it for you. They're damn near there. I remember when google first became big. Basically, if you invested enough into Google in '98, you were a millionaire by '03. Electronic ballin ftw.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Fixed it for you. They're damn near there. I remember when google first became big. Basically, if you invested enough into Google in '98, you were a millionaire by '03. Electronic ballin ftw.

I don't think any could buy google stock until 2004

Mine has copyright music in it...just can't understand any lyrics you can just hear the bass. They ask when you when they review the videos if it has copyright content it, you just have to be very specific when filing out the form.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived