I work tech support for a majoer ISP and we don't actively monitor traffic. If we really wanted to we can see what websites you access but it's done from an engineering level and they don't have time for that shit. They don't have time to look at random lines and see who's downloading pr0n. I mean come on. We do however, get notified from movie studios about people downloading movies illegaly through torrents and stuff. We then warn our cusotmers that they need to stop or we'll cut their service off. We do get the occasional warrant to locate a customer and give their info and that goes through our legal department. But honestly, nobody is going to be looking at random lines to see who's doing what. You are gonna have to give somebody an excuse to go digging.

You obviously didnt listen to the video... Ok, you work for an ISP, do you work for the government? Why is it a matter of national security to stop file sharing? Really? Its not about ISP's snooping through your shit, its about criminalizing file sharing, and the government is being real secretive about the law... Why wont they release any info regarding the law? Its gonna be big brother that does this, not you or companies like yours...

No, I didn't watch the video. I'm currently in the office and we have youtube blocked. lol

politics confuses me . is this treaty in effect rght now??

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

how do we stop it?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

It means everyones gonna have to join together to stop this.

My sig isnt related to the subject and i'll get banned if i start another convo about it.

Why would you get banned? I remember clearly what thread that was.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived