149.5 db @ 39hz Edit>150.9

I think his subs are still new. My xcon was much louder after some hours of playing music.

He will have better numbers after a while.

But this is a good score though.

do yours can sound as good ?

Have to remember it's a sq sub, not a straight spl one like a lot of what you use here !

u have no idea how hard i am laughing right now literally

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I noticed i didnt see any movement of the guys shorts or any type of flex.i can make a full bottle of sobe drink (glass)mind you almost jump out of my center console with music. i agree with more power though

Is this a serious comment? Seriously.

I think his subs are still new. My xcon was much louder after some hours of playing music.

He will have better numbers after a while.

But this is a good score though.

do yours can sound as good ?

Have to remember it's a sq sub, not a straight spl one like a lot of what you use here !

regardless its weak man

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Is this a serious comment? Seriously.

shirt movements are more accurate than a TL... FYI

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

regardless its weak man

TL numbers are not the end all be all judgement of "loudness" first of all. You wouldn't be saying it's "weak man" if you sat in it in person.

Did a 149.2 @ 35 hz. Thats a great score for just 3k. And it's tuned nice and low. Wasn't built to do TL numbers.

what kinda meter is that, and whered you gets it? :) nice score tho

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

lol i just noticed the 3" speaker mounted in a hat at :30. testing an A pillar location?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i just built a wall for a honda hatch with 3 15's and he did 149.6 at 2k rms. at 34hz.

........... just saying

and he' supposed to be pushing 4k lol.

cabin gain what?! and it's 3k.

Archived