Bassing At A Stop Sign

....I knew someone was going to say this. I don't believe there is anything wrong with bumping at a stop sign, or light as long as its not residential. But your rant will not stop red light bumpers, nor will we change your mind.

So maybe...just leaving the subject out to avoid unnecessary arguments not pertaining to the topic.

OP, of course idle output won't equal max output while driving. But also depends on cooling and how fast the alternator is recharging the battery.

Thank you lol, thats the kinda input i need instead of just turning it down at stopsigns lol. :drinks: Yes i do understand that. I know the alt i have does around 170 at idle, so with that in mind im ditching the caps, hooking up the D2400 under the hood, 2 to 3 D1200's in the trunk. ALso gonna have 4 runs 2 positive and 2 neg from batt to back

Anybody else noticed this before?? Plans are 4 runs of 1/0 plus 3 batts to help, first need to know if when brake is pushed if something in the electrical is supposed to drop the volts alot

I honestly never did but I learned to do slight overkill with the electric. It is always the first thing I do. Before a deck, door speakers, etc.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

....I knew someone was going to say this. I don't believe there is anything wrong with bumping at a stop sign, or light as long as its not residential. But your rant will not stop red light bumpers, nor will we change your mind.

So maybe...just leaving the subject out to avoid unnecessary arguments not pertaining to the topic would benefit us all around.

OP, of course idle output won't equal max output while driving. But also depends on cooling and how fast the alternator is recharging the battery.

Rant? what rant?

how about you kiss my ass?

:drink40:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Thank you lol, thats the kinda input i need instead of just turning it down at stopsigns lol. :drinks: Yes i do understand that. I know the alt i have does around 170 at idle, so with that in mind im ditching the caps, hooking up the D2400 under the hood, 2 to 3 D1200's in the trunk. ALso gonna have 4 runs 2 positive and 2 neg from batt to back

*boing*

I honestly never did but I learned to do slight overkill with the electric. It is always the first thing I do. Before a deck, door speakers, etc.

It should have been the first thing i did, but i was young and still learning

Been there done that, lol. Should be nice though when you're done with the electrical. What is your setup?

Wait so you only got a cap in the car right now or do you have the two batteries in the trunk as well?

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

i've noticed that idle in drive is different than idle in park. if you understand what i'm saying. when in park at full tilt, i drop to 13 at most. but when i'm in drive, like say at a stop sign, i can drop to 12.2

dont know the solution tho.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You brake lights draw amperage... hence why you voltage is lower at stop sign than just in park idling.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived