Bassing At A Stop Sign

Alright this post is to let people know this is not a DEBATE, its generally for advice on whether 3 New batts will help out the current draw of a system playing and with the brakes on. I gave examples of the problems like a stoplight or stopsign just for an EXAMPLE. so stop with the ranting and immature B.S.

batteries will help

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well you never know there could be someone next to you wtih a heart condition or a newborn baby in one of those cars around you. Be respectful and turn it down.

based on this, being respectful would mean never playin a system around any cars moving or stopped given you can cruise past someone with a newborn and affect it. true story

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

based on this, being respectful would mean never playin a system around any cars moving or stopped given you can cruise past someone with a newborn and affect it. true story

not to sound like an ass or anything whats the point of having a system if ure not gonna play it moving cuz if thats the case im told that im felt and heard on the freeway going 70+ i personally turn my bass down in busy areas where people are but not moving on a freeway or open areas where i pass people.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Hey you can Go To Hell Number 1. 2 I Do Show Respect for people, but the thing is I'm using stoplights and stopsigns as an example on voltage drops. I Don't go and find a stopsign so I can full tilt it, I used it as an example for stiffer electrical needs and ask people a question about 3 batts and the problem, for a calm discussion. I Dont need Douchebags like you stating that i have my head in my ass. That simply just clarifies that you know how to read a freakin post. BTW Stopsigns im pretty sure can be anywhere and possibly no one is around so.....

Not trying to debate, but..

1 - Bite me

2 - I'm not the douchebag saying that turning down your stereo at stopsigns is just too inconvenient for you

3 - I do know how to read a post and although you did post a technical question, you also used bassing at a stop sign as the title and examples in this thread which some people, including myself, have a pet peave about.

If you want a calm discussion, you should leave out the parts that other people find offensive. I have a road that goes behind my house and everynight some idiot is driving by shaking everything at full tilt. If you don't do that, then my apologies for the head in ass comment but you had to realize your examples would bring some comments.

And like it has been stated, lose the caps and supplement your alt with some good batteries. But even with a good set of batteries, if you go full tilt most of the time, you may even need to charge them overnight if your alt can't keep up with them.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

This thread.....was not intended for this debate people....I know....all I want to do is share my point of view with people.....but it doesn't help toad out. No one is changing any minds here, just calling people names. Let's move on please.

Toad, I tried as hard as possible to see some differences in voltage when driving, idle, parked, neutral....and everything was pretty even all across. It's been said, batteries will help. Just add one for now and test the difference

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you beat at stoplights too huh?

When you can do mid 50s beating around anyone else is an asshole thing to do not to mention beating at idle when you have 1200 amps of current draw zaps the hell out of your batts .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived