Bassing At A Stop Sign

Well, Your alt is 270A but what does it charge at idle, probably not that good.

He already said it does 170 amps. ;)

Maybe another solution is to turn ABS off?

i don't think batts will help that much if u are droppping below 12v. :drinks:

EDIT:hendrix, if u have automatic gears it's normal. ;)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

He already said it does 170 amps. ;)

Maybe another solution is to turn ABS off?

i don't think batts will help that much if u are droppping below 12v. :drinks:

EDIT:hendrix, if u have automatic gears it's normal. ;)

Hold on, Just read more..

You have caps.. with a 270A alt..

Get batteries.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

you beat at stoplights too huh?

When you can do mid 50s beating around anyone else is an asshole thing to do not to mention beating at idle when you have 1200 amps of current draw zaps the hell out of your batts .

hmm where in my statement does it say that?

i dont do it for a totally different, valid reason. ive heard far too many stories about people gettin their shit vandalized from playin at stoplights. other than that theres 0 difference between sittng next to someone for 60 seconds, and riding next to them for 10 minutes and bumping. when people bitch about bass its more about it passing than it is it bein stopped somewhere. they dont say 'i was almost pissed at the guy with the boom car, until he turned it down at the light.' if you find it disrespectful thats fine. but attacking someone else for them not feelin the same is not right. and thats a general statement.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

get another battery in the trunk and take the caps out. actually take the caps out first and see if it changes anything. after you get a battery in there, come back and we'll go from there.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Not trying to debate, but..

1 - Bite me

2 - I'm not the douchebag saying that turning down your stereo at stopsigns is just too inconvenient for you

3 - I do know how to read a post and although you did post a technical question, you also used bassing at a stop sign as the title and examples in this thread which some people, including myself, have a pet peave about.

If you want a calm discussion, you should leave out the parts that other people find offensive. I have a road that goes behind my house and everynight some idiot is driving by shaking everything at full tilt. If you don't do that, then my apologies for the head in ass comment but you had to realize your examples would bring some comments.

And like it has been stated, lose the caps and supplement your alt with some good batteries. But even with a good set of batteries, if you go full tilt most of the time, you may even need to charge them overnight if your alt can't keep up with them.

Just to make it short... I put that as the title just to direct the problem itself, under it i put question?. Me i bump full tilt during the day, yes at night i am respectful

This thread.....was not intended for this debate people....I know....all I want to do is share my point of view with people.....but it doesn't help toad out. No one is changing any minds here, just calling people names. Let's move on please.

Toad, I tried as hard as possible to see some differences in voltage when driving, idle, parked, neutral....and everything was pretty even all across. It's been said, batteries will help. Just add one for now and test the difference

Thanks man, well i have 4 on the way

you beat at stoplights too huh?

When you can do mid 50s beating around anyone else is an asshole thing to do not to mention beating at idle when you have 1200 amps of current draw zaps the hell out of your batts .

I really understand that man, but if I did mid 50's I would be parked somewhere away from everybody with it full tilting all day lol...

get another battery in the trunk and take the caps out. actually take the caps out first and see if it changes anything. after you get a battery in there, come back and we'll go from there.

Thanks man, i will be replacing the stock batt with a Xs Power D2400 under the hood, plus 3 D1200's in the trunk

Archived