1989 Chevrolet Beretta

Not trying to bump an old thread, just looking through and saw this on here for the first time. I remember back when I was first getting into car audio seeing this build progress on SoundDomain. Was always impressed with the workmanship, thumps up from me sir.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

So guess what SMD? Its 8:23 and the glassinggroundpounder is coming to bump this thread right outta left field....why...well honestly...its Sunday...I had Mr Memphis this weekend...he went home at six thirty....and I'm bummin... :( this fat bastards gonna turn 35 tonight....and in my bumming....I'm reflecting...back to a younger more free spirited time...given that I'm the photo whore that I am....whenever I need to do this...

Steve....I always end up back here....back at my "home" online....

So I thank yyou Meade for keeping this shit up...

There were. Builds for me....long before and long after.....but this fucking car right here.....from buying it dirt cheap from my stepfather.....to selling it when I became a father.....this car was built on....literally..blood sweat and tears...and passion...from its first competition...and winning....then being bit by the competitive bug......building...rebuilding..and rebuilding...and testing and tuning and testing and building all for numbers....I also haad to build it cool...and purdy....I loved to show it off.... when id go to shows...and people would ask if it was a sq car???? Haha. This car was when I really started directing myself.....and putting my time and energy into somthing other than stupid decisions and court costs....I got bit by the audio bug and it gave me some direction....and it carried me for many years....and I was good at it and I fucking loved it..... I built so many many many friendships over the. Years of competing with this car....and onto the forums and all my online family.... these are very happy times....

I am done yammering.....I bumped this bish to say

Thank you....ALL OF YOU....from SMD to FGF termpro carsound.....all you fockers who been on this ride with me....long before god saved my life and sent me my Memphis... alotta you watched him grow from when he was in his signed Team Gates Onesie.... to sanding a kickpanel in a diaper ..he's gonna be 9 in january.....

Ok I'm done now....just wanted to really take this time to tell all of you who have inspired me...and all of you who have followed my work...and became friends along the way.....THANK YOU.....

Tim Prins. Aka. Gp2k2. :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Have to come meet you someday soon, I live about an hour and a half from you. Maybe get some fiberglass tips :) Car is beautiful along with all of your work of course.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Archived