Best alternator solution for acura/honda?

I guess I am saying that DC is just that amazing.

haha sounds good to me man.. i just need an alternator with some balls lol

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Guest DC Power Kyle

https://www.dcpowerinc.com/alternators/honda/cars/civic/90-95-13509-180-hp.html

I know it's our civic alternator on the site but we offer the same alternator for it and it has awesome idle performance. I think you just asked on our support system and I answered you. By the way we don't rebuild any alternators. All 100% new USA made and were using the latest patented technology that just doesn't break. :) Let me know!

https://www.dcpowerinc.com/alternators/honda/cars/civic/90-95-13509-180-hp.html

I know it's our civic alternator on the site but we offer the same alternator for it and it has awesome idle performance. I think you just asked on our support system and I answered you. By the way we don't rebuild any alternators. All 100% new USA made and were using the latest patented technology that just doesn't break. :) Let me know!

hm i think i found my solution lol.. might be a couple weeks tho.. oh and is shipping free or what?

Edited by Integra_boomer

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Power bastards just sells a "universal" CS130D (small case GM) alternator for every application. They come no where near bolting on to your vehicle without making your own brackets, spacers, and adapter harnesses. (it amazes me they are still in business) Not to mention the fact, that a 220 amp CS130D is going have really crappy output at idle, if it even makes 220 amps peak. (and I bet it doesn't)

We CNC machine all of our units specifically for each application, and include any adapter harness or brackets if necessary. Upgrading to a physically larger alternator gets you more surface area for heat dissipation, and much better low RPM output.

Power bastards just sells a "universal" CS130D (small case GM) alternator for every application. They come no where near bolting on to your vehicle without making your own brackets, spacers, and adapter harnesses. (it amazes me they are still in business) Not to mention the fact, that a 220 amp CS130D is going have really crappy output at idle, if it even makes 220 amps peak. (and I bet it doesn't)

We CNC machine all of our units specifically for each application, and include any adapter harness or brackets if necessary. Upgrading to a physically larger alternator gets you more surface area for heat dissipation, and much better low RPM output.

Okay? Well do you make one for my car?

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg