Cavzilla Console Build.

well time to remove the console again for the 16BaJillionth time...so I took some pix of the breakdown for ya,s...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The rear,Mounts to the factory bracket...

Posted Image

and the front attaches to the inner front seat bolts...

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

all of the removable parts to the console will be Painted.Also i want the armrest section painted,to line up with the bottom of the enclosure.so that everything flows together nicely....

Posted Image

now as i stated in the enclosure thread,there is a transition line here.Where carpet meets paint.But i needed a "ledge" for the carpet to but up to...on the armrest.So it would ba the same as the front sections...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

So here is what i came up with,let me know what ya think...

I now have my 1/4" lip same as the other pieces..

Posted Image

the shifter cover is rolled in on the back side,so i did the same with this piece.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If youve worked with kitty hair... :-[ you know what a bitch it is to spread....

so.........To make it a little more friendly I mix it with Rage and it spreads nice...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then,on to some Rage Extreme... :^ love this stuff...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then came time to do somthing about that nasty Gap between the console and the enclosure...

Posted Image

:o :o :o

Posted Image

;) remember guys....feedback for pix... :D

Archived