Mechman Alternators

alt for 02 Jeep Grand Cherokee

thinking about getting a new alt, nothing insane, im thinking 200-260 range? but im not trying to spend 600$ for an alt,

its a 2002 jeep grandcherokee laredo v6

id like to sit around a nice 14.4 volts :)

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

No problem-

We have a very stout 270 amp unit (165 at idle) for $499 shipped. It has all of the bells and whistles, oversize terminals, overdrive pulley, etc... It is a direct bolt in, direct plug in, but it does require you to dimple your inner fender well for clearance. A few good whacks with a ball peen hammer works nicely. The complete kit is $499 shipped.

No problem-

We have a very stout 270 amp unit (165 at idle) for $499 shipped. It has all of the bells and whistles, oversize terminals, overdrive pulley, etc... It is a direct bolt in, direct plug in, but it does require you to dimple your inner fender well for clearance. A few good whacks with a ball peen hammer works nicely. The complete kit is $499 shipped.

on these h/o alts does the regulator change cuz our stock regulator on our jeeps charge at 13.6v ?

cowboys_logo.gif

on these h/o alts does the regulator change cuz our stock regulator on our jeeps charge at 13.6v ?

thanks mechman, and i think it might not sure

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

thanks mechman, and i think it might not sure

No, it doesn't. Like I said before, MLA for $209 for us jeep guys. Unless they use some sort of internal regulator... is what im told.

Edited by BulletInjection

No, it doesn't. Like I said before, MLA for $209 for us jeep guys. Unless they use some sort of internal regulator... is what im told.

fuck things being so expensive, thats 700$ right there for an alt basicly

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg