alt for a 00 ford focus zx3

it a dohc if u need to know that

0and what are the diff amp alt u have?

Edited by splzx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

We have a direct fit 220 amp unit that does 125 amps at idle for $299 shipped.

If you don't mind grinding on your intake manifold for clearance, we have a custom 270 amp unit that does 165 amps at idle. We actually designed this large case conversion unit for Sony Corp.'s fleet of Focus Explod demo vehicles. The large case 270 amp unit is $499 shipped.

this kinda makes me sick. i payed 375 for my 220a. same car different company tho. mechman seems like he might be the better way to go.

Edited by t-money

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

375 i paid 425

and when i get some more money i will be sending u a email mechman

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

next on my list is mla. i would have mech mod it for an external regulator but.... i dont wanna take that dam thing off again

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

ooo shit i for-got about that

how much will that be?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

We can set it up with an adjustable voltage module for $75 additional when you order the alt, but your check engine light will come on because your focus uses a PCM integrated regulator stock.

We have a direct fit 220 amp unit that does 125 amps at idle for $299 shipped.

If you don't mind grinding on your intake manifold for clearance, we have a custom 270 amp unit that does 165 amps at idle. We actually designed this large case conversion unit for Sony Corp.'s fleet of Focus Explod demo vehicles. The large case 270 amp unit is $499 shipped.

i love my 270 amp

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

We can set it up with an adjustable voltage module for $75 additional when you order the alt, but your check engine light will come on because your focus uses a PCM integrated regulator stock.

since i just read what you said about the check engine light coming on with the alts voltage adjustments. since my alt i ordered for the 1998 oldsmobile 88 will have the hybrid style with adjustable voltage will my check engine come on when i mess with the voltage? i only plan to pump out 14.4v max out of the alt since i dont want to blow my xs power batts from overcharging them.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

since i just read what you said about the check engine light coming on with the alts voltage adjustments. since my alt i ordered for the 1998 oldsmobile 88 will have the hybrid style with adjustable voltage will my check engine come on when i mess with the voltage? i only plan to pump out 14.4v max out of the alt since i dont want to blow my xs power batts from overcharging them.

xs power batts, along with pretty much every other AGM battery, can handle 15v fine.