kinetik WTFF!!!!!!!

sounds like a couple dead cells to me. these things arent made to last forever either your lucky to get 2 or 3 years out of them, then they will need replacing.

as for overcharging. these batteries will take all charging. overcharging can result is a mushrooming effect. the sides buldging out a little isint bad but voltage drop during a load test it.

last but not least btw i do still have some batteries in the for sale section of this forum.

ived only had both of em for like two months.. and the other for 2 days..and i have a factory alt how is it possible to over charge that battery

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

ived only had both of em for like two months.. and the other for 2 days..and i have a factory alt how is it possible to over charge that battery

dam well you didnt say that. idk man i would take that shit up with kinetik

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

dam well you didnt say that. idk man i would take that shit up with kinetik

ooo most def i am.. ive already sent one of em off. and the other one is going down.. soo i think that one is ok.. cuz the side has gone down.. and it still hold a load... this is a suck ass problem for the same battery.. should have went with my better judgement and got them damn xs battery i know they the shit..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

i don't even run kinetik anymore but my mom has a 2400 under the hood and had it for 2 years and works fine suck's that you only had it that long and they mess up

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

What was the resting voltage of your batteries before they puffed? If you leave a regular battery rest below 12.3 volts or 12.6 for agm batteries for a few days in heat they can sulfate and trying to charge up a sulfated battery with an alternator is a bad idea (for the alt and the battery). Get a charger like a Ctek or PulseTech.

What was the resting voltage of your batteries before they puffed? If you leave a regular battery rest below 12.3 volts or 12.6 for agm batteries for a few days in heat they can sulfate and trying to charge up a sulfated battery with an alternator is a bad idea (for the alt and the battery). Get a charger like a Ctek or PulseTech.

ok that may work for the issue for the one i just sent off cuz it was in my garage for a while just sitting but the second one.. i noticed that it started that swelling or puffing up right when i hooked up the the redtop. when i was running the truck off the kinetik it was just in my tire well and it was doing perfect. it makes no sense that y i think something is wrong with the combination of red top and kinetik. but ive seen other people do.. i dont get it..

ok that may work for the issue for the one i just sent off cuz it was in my garage for a while just sitting but the second one.. i noticed that it started that swelling or puffing up right when i hooked up the the redtop. when i was running the truck off the kinetik it was just in my tire well and it was doing perfect. it makes no sense that y i think something is wrong with the combination of red top and kinetik. but ive seen other people do.. i dont get it..

and it rest fine it was still at like 12.8 amd also the one that i had in the tire well its in my room and im kinda thinking that one is messed up as well cuz it resting at 13.0 volts that seems kinda high but the swelling of the sides did go away

Archived