All Kinds Of Stuff For Trade

cmrs2k

how much for the rf 40x2?

How does $60 shipped within the 48 sound?

Here are some pics below to be sure the you know what I have. I am not real familiar with some of the RF stuff. The last four have the Kicker 5 channel, the KQ5's, and the two JL's.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is some of the other stuff.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the picture of the Scratchy JL 1000.

Posted Image

BJJ20logo20resize.png

would you take $750 for a T3000?

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

would you take $750 for a T3000?

ChevyBoy - No problem. I understand. That is why I wanted to throw up the pics, just to be sure. I do not know much about RF. Aside from the 40x2 (which I've never used, only tested), the T3k's I'm using are my first RF amps. I do love them though.

dwright27 - Yes, I do have one for sale.

jsmoke222000 - Sorry, but that would be just too low for me. I am not sure if I am valuing everything to highly or not, but I couldn't let it go for that. I appreciate the offer.

I am really not trying to be unreasonable on the prices and offers, but I know what it has taken to get all this stuff when I wanted it, and while I want to be fair, I want to be fair to myself too.

I really do appreciate the offers. I am really hoping to get some of this stuff going. Thanks for the interest.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

can you set aside that RF 40x2 amp? i may be interested as soon as i get a lil more cash.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

can i get pics and specs on the Xtant 301x

RF 40x2 is still hangin around for now, and the audio shop doesn't want that one, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Here are pics of both Xtants that I have listed. I have a folder full of pictures on my other computer that I was going to post as a build log on this truck and I haven't gotten to it. I guess these pics kind of spoil it. This is my wifes truck. She (yes, I am a lucky bastard) and I did the build. I will still eventually try to get to posting the build log. I just have to do a little work on the other computer to get the pictures off of it.

As for the specs, to be honest, I do not know. I can assume 300 x 1, but I would have to look. I will try to find something soon. Also, the shop has one employee who is specifically interested in taking both Xtant amps, which I would really like since they are in use and would need to be replaced with another matching set of some kind. Sorry, I didn't think to put that in the original post. I will do that now. Let's see what you want to do though and go from there. Thanks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Archived