DC Sound Lab

DC's Slammin Astro Panels and Lights NEW Update!!

Products used so far -
Mechman: www.mechman.com
DC AUDIO: www.dcsoundlab.com
Got Wired: www.got-wired.com
Maxxsonics: www.maxxsonics.com
MB Quart: www.mbquart.com
ECO Light: www.ecolightled.com
Batteries: XS Power

So most know when I had my Retail Store " Sound Solutionz" I built a astro, it started out in SS1-2NW then switched it up to SS3-4. Had a lot of fun with it and its been sitting since DB Drag WF 07 Best its ever done was a 165.1 legal in the lanes, I did bass race it once with 1 amp and it did a 157.0, not to bad for just throwing in a cd. But lifes been so busy since then I havent had time for it. I've wanted to try playing with a Bandpass for some time now. This is going to be a lonnng build log as Im lucky to get a couple hours a week in on it. But the goal is , well who knows hahahaha It will play music, have lows mids and highs, no it not going to have 50 mids and 100 tweeters, It will have whatever ends up sounding good. Im all about testing lots of diffrent things, Every build I have done has been that way. Maybe its better to lay out a exact plan of action but just building as I go has always been more fun for me. Heres a couple old photos followed by some recent ones.

th_videohairtrick002.jpg

oldgrill.jpg

DSC03226.jpg

4dclv5.jpg

Edited by WCA Rusty
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

So Started some bodywork, going to go Hotrod black ( pretty much a flat black ) with gloss black chevy SS Stripes

first thing was to swap out the old grill with a new grill, (I did this a bit ago )

oldgrill.jpg

PhantomGrill.jpg

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

The painted yellow grill was hammered as a (friend) drove it into a wall soooo I had to get a replacment, i started cutting it out and test fitting it.

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

Edited by WCA Rusty

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Nice !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones