Greetings from Mother Russia!

Hello everyone. Just made a succesful move from the midwest to Russia and all is well. I've been here a day and a half and have been working my ass off so far. The women are hot and everything so far is extremely cheap (by American standards).

Hopefully I can check out the car audio scene here before leaving (headed a few miles west here in a couple of weeks) and I know for a fact there are members of this very forum based here, so it shouldn't be that hard. In fact thanks to those of you that have already helped me out and have been very cool. SMD is a worldwide affair.

Maybe some pics soon, keep an eye on this space.

[edit] Oh and thank god this is one of the only sites that lets me log in without thinking I got phished.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

what the hell are you doing in Russia? What kind of work?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what the hell are you doing in Russia? What kind of work?

In Soviet Russia, you don't do work. Work do you! :lol: But yeah, what kinda work takes you from the mid west to russia? The US Military doesn't have any bases in Russia do they? :peepwall:

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

In Soviet Russia, you don't do work. Work do you! :lol: But yeah, what kinda work takes you from the mid west to russia? The US Military doesn't have any bases in Russia do they? :peepwall:

Nope. I am not military either. Sorry to be misleading with the pics, I just have traveled to some weird places. It's nothing glamorous, I just set up call centers here and there.

And yes, the women are hot.

Oh and the correct joke is "In Mother Russia, job go hunting for you!"

images-1.jpg