the reason why people are saying dont do it is because we were all there once in our lives. sayin someone is perfect and things will never change ect... were just giving you our experience. if your under 20-25 odds are its not going to last. but your going to get it regardless so... my opinion is its going to hurt like hell :) just poke yourself with a pin on ur wrist be kinda like that.

reaper.png

Where on the wrists? Like, inner, under the palm? If so, it's not too bad. It'll "hurt" more when you get to the to boney areas though. As for putting a gf/bf's name on any body part, I would NEVER do it. But that's just my opinion. Parents/child/sibling/relative, I would. I guess if you ever break up, you can say it was the name of your pet turtle.

He never gave any detail on his relationship so it's wrong to assume. They could have been together for 10 years but have chosen not to get married. I'm to lazy to check his pro to see how old he is but I'm just saying. :pardon:

If it's something you've seriously considered for a long time, then go for it bro.

EDIT: Oh it says he's 15... :peepwall:

But I still stand by my statement that it's wrong to assume. :drinks:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

dude your 15 its not going to last. ya have fun with her bang the shit out of her, but the relationship is not going to last. take it from the experienced people around your life. ask your parents aunts uncles. if you do get the tat there is a 99.99 % chance your going to regret it by next year. and im talking about 2011.

well as the saying goes...young dumb and full of cum.

we were all there once in our lives learn from our experiance.

reaper.png

Archived