I would laugh when/ if you break up with your girlfriend, and you have a tattoo stuck on your wrist... dont do it bro!!! (Just in case) :drinks:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Yeah dude, i wouldnt do it either. but ima answer your question. It feels like any other tattoo, like a little needle dragging into your skin, doesnt hurt really, just makes you jump in tender spots or where there is alot of nerves. on your wrist right where your veins meet your hand, is a pretty sensitive spot, thats all

Agreed with Toady, I know a few people with tattoos on their wrist. It feels like every other tattoo except a little more "pinchy" because it is a pretty sensitive spot. I have a tattoo on the inside of my fingers, and it was a little more "pinchy" than the ones on my forearm. That is...till it got to the bone :P Just wait for that part of your wrist bone that sticks up a little to get hit with that needle.

& bro, none of us are hating on you for wanting to get your girlfriends name on your body, or well at least I am not. They are just throwing their input on something you did not specifically ask for. I would personally never do it, but to each his own. If you really wanna do it, and you know ya'll will last, then go for it :drinks:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

cat.jpg

whip.jpg

i say you wait 10 years or so before getting something like that on your wrist...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Agreed with Toady, I know a few people with tattoos on their wrist. It feels like every other tattoo except a little more "pinchy" because it is a pretty sensitive spot. I have a tattoo on the inside of my fingers, and it was a little more "pinchy" than the ones on my forearm. That is...till it got to the bone :P Just wait for that part of your wrist bone that sticks up a little to get hit with that needle.

idts.. mine goes over my right arm and on nothing but skin and bone on the wrist and, i was expecting it to hurt but honestly it didnt, tattoos are addicting is all i can say

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived