Sonic Electronix

Just Tore Out The System In The Beast And...

LOL, yea. Big Kidz. Im tired of spending money i will never get back. I just decided since my whole box was broke before that battle to just do a new box but the setup I had was already seen in 05-07, so I want to do another whole new system but like I said before Im tired of spending it. I can spend my money better in the magazine. no it's not a van, it's a Yukon

I never understand how people are like, ok I have 5 15's and now im just gonna get rid of it, Im gonna do somtin new. to me it's just like.... shit im fucking happy with my 2 12's but if I was successful, and I had endless money I guess i'd be in the same situation but i'm not so I envy you.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I never understand how people are like, ok I have 5 15's and now im just gonna get rid of it, Im gonna do somtin new. to me it's just like.... shit im fucking happy with my 2 12's but if I was successful, and I had endless money I guess i'd be in the same situation but i'm not so I envy you.

Well in the business im in, it's good to stay fresh plus the truck is going to SEMA this year and the other version was already seen at th 06 CES. In my regular car I have 1 12 and I had that for three years and Im happy with it

don't want the DD's, too expensive

You can always go with the dd 9500 series. They are better priced, I forget what a 18 costs, but its under $900 for sure (depending on what options you get).

the SHW will not dissappoint you for the money.

I honestly dont see nothing too impressive about that sub. Too me it looks like a dd 3500 will eat it for breakfast. :lol:

You can always go with the dd 9500 series. They are better priced, I forget what a 18 costs, but its under $900 for sure (depending on what options you get).

I honestly dont see nothing too impressive about that sub. Too me it looks like a dd 3500 will eat it for breakfast. :lol:

LMAO trhe 3500 failed in a test with the elite spls 12's

which are 3 levels below the SHW, the 3500 caught ion fire while the elite spl kept playing.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg