Multibattery setup

I'm going to do a multibattery setup, can anyone offer a diagram on how to do so? I'm front two runs of 0awg front/back pos/neg.  Then I get confused where to go next.  I would like to do it right the first time so any help is appreciated.  Thanks.  (Don't want to use battery isolator btw).  Be nice if Meade could get on this because I know you do multibattery setups. thanks.

yuk.jpg

If your not going with an isolator then it's super simple. Run all your Pos. together and all neg. together. Make sure you fuse at the front batteries AND at the rear batteries. And make sure your fuses are as close to the batteries as you can.

Heres a good site to learn from:

http://www.bcae1.com/

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived