Product:Audio wrap

Manufactured by: Audio wrap i believe...

Purchased/recieved from: Received a sample directly from the company that makes it.

I saw a thread a little while ago about a free license kit so i sent an email and a few days later (today actually) i got it in the mail. Made a video but youtube seems to hate me today... I will post it when its uploaded.

I have nothing negative to say about the product and i have seen several people on here and other forums that love it as much as i do. I will certainly buy some, if not a ton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5QVJGhN5Zw

Edited by EclipseChris

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

the license plate kit will never show you how good teh product is, i can stick a piece of cardboard behind my license plate and stop the rattle.. i actually have quite few of these i was going to give them away on smd but steve said

audio wrap is not a partner of smd so he doesnt want that on his forum :) like i said before.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

the license plate kit will never show you how good teh product is, i can stick a piece of cardboard behind my license plate and stop the rattle.. i actually have quite few of these i was going to give them away on smd but steve said

audio wrap is not a partner of smd so he doesnt want that on his forum :) like i said before.

Well holding a piece (any size) right next to a piece of a comparable brand i can see that this much cheaper product is pretty great. I have Audio Wrap on the plate and Second Skin Damplifier Pro on the doors and hatch, the doors and hatch are the only things on my car that flex. Just sayin...

Second Skin is a great product by every means but i just don't understand why the above it true.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I sent in an email also.. still havnt got anything :[

Proud sponsor-er of Cool Story Bro,

Cool Story Bro, that is all.

I got mine today as well, but it's at home and I'm not home <_<

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png