nice i like the door's the 3kw will pound the xl great

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments on the doors. So think I may have a small change in plans. I change my damn mind everyday so it could change but I think I'm set on this. I think I'm just going to buy MB Quart DSC2000.1D and call it done for the year. The amp looks pretty fucking beast for being what it is and the guts of it look really solid. Can't find any direct info on it being clamped but seen a few things saying it's close to 2200rms at 14.4v. This is what will probably be in my car until spring next year when I am either doing another XL with 6-8k or two LVL 5 12s with 10k. So I won't be done and never will be but this is what I think I'm doing now this month. Unless someone can give me some really good options on closer or over 3k for less then $400. Just want to get this done and get ready for the holidays with money.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

any more pics of the build process, came out nice and clean

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived