I'll get a video tomorrow. I have to redo the floor before I seal it off. The board I used is way too thin and flexes like fucking naked chicks doing pilates with 40hz+ bass and sounds like shit so back to the drawing board this weekend. And my brothers a dick for posting that. Lol. Future tip to all. If you get resin on your skin mdf sawdust takes it RIGHT OFF. lol

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Well here's just a quick vid of how it sits now. This weekend I have to redo the entire trunk floor so it should be done a sealed up by Sunday night (cross my fingers)

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

I'm losing a shit load of bass in the trunk right now since I haven't sealed it off yet. But I think I might be able to get a hair trick when sealed off if she sticks her head in between the front seats. Does that count guys? :pardon:

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Update. Cleaner install coming. Heres the box. External type ports in the trunk with a elbow bend on each. Also tuned lower. Hopefully start working tonight. Had OT at work all day and just got home so see how I feel. getting ready to run and get another sheet of MDF.

sdagdfsgsdagasdg.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Well about that FatMat.....Shit makes a whole lot of difference! used most of the 100 sq ft i bought but have some left, the doors a i got here and there and they dont sound like pop cans when i close them anymore :good:

Archived