Sonic Electronix

post pics of your HT setup (No 56k)

damn i wish i didnt throw away my walmart special wireing... since im doing pics fro ground pounder ill take some of the ht btw yall dont even want to know what i wired with i was so cheap... lol i did a significant upgrade to home depot wire so there you go.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 times out of ten Wire is Wire from what I seen. I ran all monster because I got it off eBay for penny's on the dollar. I've done the same thing with my wiring in the Tahoe. I've bought two 1/0 ga amp wiring kits by monster cable for around $60 shipped. that was all the distribution blocks, battery terminals, remote wire, terminal ends and fuse holders. Heres the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

tell me if that was a good deal. going to use this for my amps and Big3. Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

my personal ht setup in my room the family one is in the basement but i never go there only good for movies

old pics tho slight things have changed nothing major tho

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

officeish area where school work goes down lol

Posted Image

EDIT: oh btw 42in plasma in my room and 32in lcd in the office

hell ya glass is pimp...

ImLow78 ya ur right but i used a very unconventional way of getting wire for free. i was broke and it worked for the short run. anyway see the only "money" i had was a $10 gift card to target. and i needed some of it to pick up some food so i only had a few bucks... so what i did was buy 3 sets of extention cords with 2 conductors. cut off then ends and plugged one set into the amp/speaker perfectly and i wasnt sure if the 2nd would reach ( i was right) so i cut one end off each set and plugged the other ends together... like you said wire is wire but there wernt many stands of copper in the cords

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Hey we have all been in money trouble before. You have to do what you have to do! Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Archived