Sonic Electronix

post pics of your HT setup (No 56k)

Guest MegaloManiac

16? your parents must love you, to put a 42in plasma in the bedroom...

and you have a lot of real dvd's....all mine are pirated :(....  ;D

But hey great bedroom....i bet the ladies love the bedsheets ;)

BTW i noticed the subwoofer candy holder :^ also the nintendo classic console :P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually thats all change in the subwoofer i could never carry coins in my wallet.

and cmon leopard print is fucking sweet lol all my friends think its awesome my gf thinks its "cute" psh.

and i got that priced cut more than half since it was open box from the manager so my dad bought it for me.

but i can pretty much manipulate my mom to get me whatever i want but i dont really take advantage of that

haha well im in the process in getting me a car my birthday is coming up nov. 14 so im pretty sure i cant ask for anymore stuff after that

but right now my plan is trying to bug her to get me an outrageously expensive car and bug her then say ill compromise and ask her for the car i actually want and maybe add a decent system too. she falls for that shit all the time

yea theyre classy but i dont think a 16yr old should be driving a car that nice lol i was thinking a jeep commander or a used new model tahoe. if my mom was willing to get me an rl hell id take that over them but i dont think she wants to spend that much on me

Guest MegaloManiac

my friend is 18. he sold his 95 tahoe(becauseof gas price issues) But he went ahead and bought an 2001 Acura RL with the navi system. That ride is straight up clean. his grandpa bought it cash for 16k...but he has to make payments to him to pay it off. grandpa didnt want to see his grandson get lost in interest

No more HT guys?

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Archived