XS Power

sry i guess i should have worded that differently... I was originally trying to see if you had a # of shows requirement but after reading sactownstang's post i guess it doesnt really matter. Lol i guess after my great transaction with ohio gen i was hopign for a similar one with powermaster (i didnt really get a sponsorship but i was able to get a slightly better price in return for throwing out the good word on thier products and showing thier name as much as i could) but i guess ill find out when the time comes. thanks for the info thou

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

emperorjj1

Ive had a lot of sponsers and I can tell you it can be more work then just buying the product. Youre at your sponsors mercy a lot of them have a list of high profile shows they want your vehicle at and a list of outher companys products you cant run. If you cant make it to a show they will send a truck and trailer to pick your shit up and take it to the show with out you.

There not giving you product because they think your "cool" there emploeeing you to run there product get there name out there show off there product get them more sales and make a positive influence with there product. That means when your at shows you have to very professional with your actions. You cant be acting no fool because some else's name is out on the line not just yours.