• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

154.5 USACI Burp  4/15/06

152.3 DB Drag burp  7/16/06

151.0 Bassrace sealed up  8/19/06

152.5 Streetbeat  4/15/06

those 4/15/06 were here infresno huh?  i seen the truck at that show

Yep. Hard show to bring myself out to when the shop is closed B4 the comp starts  :V

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest beatitouttheframe

well see i took my seat out and faced the subs into the car cuz i want the bass in the car not in the trunk and i tryed to put them in the trunk but it dosent car out inside the car

well see i took my seat out and faced the subs into the car cuz i want the bass in the car not in the trunk and i tryed to put them in the trunk but it dosent car out inside the car

You should do some experimenting for yourself to see what sounds best to you, but I would try pointing the subs to the rear of the car with the box pushed back close to the back seat.

I need this new box design metered Badly!

anyone else in Sac with a term Lab?

I have 1-10" VT Hammer pro with 250 watts, yes, just 250watts rms, but it "FEELS" louder than the 15" Kove Armegedon (144db at the time)I had in a 40hz T -line, with 500watts, but this box design is somethin new and radical in design.  Iam hopeing this 10" is in the area of 142-145db, if so, I will jump up to a beefier 10" with a stronger built box. since the box wants to fall apart. Also, its in a s-10 blazer, so I should tune it a tad lower, like 34hz

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I need this new box design metered Badly!

anyone else in Sac with a term Lab?

I have 1-10" VT Hammer pro with 250 watts, yes, just 250watts rms, but it "FEELS" louder than the 15" Kove Armegedon (144db at the time)I had in a 40hz T -line, with 500watts, but this box design is somethin new and radical in design.  Iam hopeing this 10" is in the area of 142-145db, if so, I will jump up to a beefier 10" with a stronger built box. since the box wants to fall apart. Also, its in a s-10 blazer, so I should tune it a tad lower, like 34hz

ill meter you.....i told ya id do it when i had time i just couldnt do it that weekend you asked.  If you really need to be metered get with me i may be able to squeeze you in on Saturday or somethin.

later bro

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My setup now is the 2 12s facing back kind of close to the rear of the car, doesn't hit as high meter wise with seats in but seats are in and I usually hit a 137 ish @ 33 hz legal on dash new TL. My car has always liked the LOWS. I screwed this song just a minute ago and I don't think it is much past 28 hz if that and it just MOVES stuff.